Elite: Dangerous TEST Squadron

ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
http://www.twitch.tv/anarck0s/c/5720737
nice I finally made the assassinations missions, made 4 of them so far, when I finish the second, empire was green to mee already ^^. you guys feel free to keep eye on my stream, jump in there when you wanna play together... I will try to buy a imperial clipper in the future, my WHITE STAR of D00M : )

Bounty Hunting star system: BARNARD's Star, Miller Depot has a black market but its a normal station, in LACAILLE 8760 there is one on an outpost, easy to dock and not get scanned. use it the sell the cargo you get.

system of interest with the gear/market you want for your VIPER:
V1581 CYGNI anarchy system WITH SLAVES
LUHMAN16 JENNER STATION
Wise 1506+7027
SOL Mars High
SOL Burnel
SOL LINCON
STOPOVER Darkwater
DUAMUTA

I am currently 50 LY away of sol, doing mission for Empire so I can buy my precious soon.
Current system: LIAEDIN

VIPER FIT:
2x BEAM LAZOR (fixed or gimbled)
2x MULTICANNON (gimbled) or CANNON fixed
2x CHAFT launcher
INTERNALS: BEST shield gen, power plant, power distributor, life support you can have (class 3)
3 SHIELD BOOST CELL A3 A2 A1 or anything close

Default loadout for BH
1 chaft 1 W.scanner cargo hack8 fsd interdictor

have fun o7

Last edited:

Bothand

Captain
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Bothand
@ or around bernard's star with My orange freeagle.
Total stickless noob, under the name Bothand Nether.

Bothand

Captain
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Bothand
Probably going to wait until they sort all of the bugs out.
I've been destroyed a number of times for loitering on the pad, even though I had 9 minutes left,
then got stuck inside the loading part of the launcher twice.

When I leave birke station, it says my cargo hold is full, even though I have never scooped anything up.
As soon as I leave the station, I become wanted for illegal cargo-even though I am carrying nothing.
Tried to get into miller's for the black market but I don't have any cargo,lol.
Also, I no longer have the range to go anywhere but bernards or the system next to it.

I'm sure they will sort these issues out, I'll continue to educate myself on the game,
but at this point it seems a waste to keep getting destroyed,
I already owe enough money in real life.

& I play games to get way from stuff like that, TBH.

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I've been destroyed a number of times for loitering on the pad, even though I had 9 minutes left,

When I leave birke station, it says my cargo hold is full, even though I have never scooped anything up.
As soon as I leave the station, I become wanted for illegal cargo-even though I am carrying nothing.
Also, I no longer have the range to go anywhere but bernards or the system next to it.

I'm sure they will sort these issues out, I'll continue to educate myself on the game,

I got destroyed by station guns but I actually was loitering. lol. Got it on video too, pretty funny. Haven't had any bug issues so far but have only been on a few hours.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Still working my way to Sol....

RussianJ there as well

Nosnah

Lieutenant
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Nosnah

Have you checked your active missions? I'm thinking maybe you have an illegal deal active and that's getting you killed. I know some of the missions give you stuff that's not actually cargo.

Reactions: Bothand

ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
Reactions: Overlord

Bothand

Captain
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Bothand
Have you checked your active missions? I'm thinking maybe you have an illegal deal active and that's getting you killed. I know some of the missions give you stuff that's not actually cargo.
Thanx for the tip, I'm gonna try it.
I read that it might require sitting in the station until everything syncs up,
or just going into solo play, perhaps.
I gathered that antivirus & firewalls affect group play as well.
Thanx for the suggestion, it means a lot. :)

I'll probably have to discover a system, or earn enough money to buy a better drive before I can escape Bernard's star, though my current eagle is unable to plot any farther than that, for some reason.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Have a range of 13 LY a jump in my Adder now, going to try to make Sol, only 180 LY away

For the life of me, can not find the stuff to do Fed missions anywhere.

Reactions: ANARCKOS

ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
killing the second elite anaconda, about 200k every mission. my viper is worth 3million credits right now. I keep doing these till I have everything A 3. I will gladly share my forture to help new folks get big faster, all you need a average fitted eagle, or jump to a viper right away. I can buy stuff on the market and give it to a friend to sell , that kinda save you 5 days of hauling beers and stupid missions. btw I am back from empire in barnard's star for the next ED session with TEST friends. let's rock!

http://www.twitch.tv/anarck0s/c/5720737

Last edited:
Forgot your password?