Elite: Dangerous

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Heeeeyyy I forgot ed released yesterday. No time today but I'm still cmdr grammargestapo. Will join you guys Thursday evening.

Apolonios

Captain
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sarg
I finished all my assasination missions.Me cobra is full a modules and tomorrow that i dont work i will come towards our star...woot woot

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
I am still bumming around the local 'verse trying to figure out why I care. I have never been particularly good at self motivating in Sandbox games and this one is particularly unapproachable. Its fun to fly around though.

It seems the only path presented for interesting game play is to be a slaver/smuggler/assasain/pirate. Nice guys just fly low end cargo missions and wonder why. It seems like you can't avoid getting tickets to further push you to being an a-hole.

Last edited:

bryceedmundo

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
bryceedmundo
My first day in Elite I powered my way to 80K, was stoked, I had just started and I was riche, ready to go get a hauler to make some more space cashmoney. It was late, I was tired, before going to bed I thought: "just on last trade run". I filled up cargo with gold (all my savings worth) prepared to exit the station and on my way out slammed into the wall while I was still inside and lost everything.

But thats ok because 3 days later my Viper is worth 500K and i'm dropping pirates left, right and center.
I'm not sure what there is to do as a group in Elite, but if anyone still plays we should get a testicle party going!

Edit - http://testfleet.enjin.com/home are these guys us guys?

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
My first day in Elite I powered my way to 80K, was stoked, I had just started and I was riche, ready to go get a hauler to make some more space cashmoney. It was late, I was tired, before going to bed I thought: "just on last trade run". I filled up cargo with gold (all my savings worth) prepared to exit the station and on my way out slammed into the wall while I was still inside and lost everything.

But thats ok because 3 days later my Viper is worth 500K and i'm dropping pirates left, right and center.
I'm not sure what there is to do as a group in Elite, but if anyone still plays we should get a testicle party going!

Edit - http://testfleet.enjin.com/home are these guys us guys?

Nope. Not us there. Feel free to kill them.

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
I have not been in Elite for a while. Got to a Cobra with "C" level parts and lost interest. I hope they do stuff to make it interesting.

Until then, its back to working my way through WC III.

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I have not been in Elite for a while. Got to a Cobra with "C" level parts and lost interest. I hope they do stuff to make it interesting.

Until then, its back to working my way through WC III.
Know what you mean. Many have said they need to make the verse interesting as it isn't just a matter of size. Unfortunately they didn't listen and now there is this massive verse with nothing to do except trucking for the most part. Of course there is discovery and mining but they're pretty lame and boring. There is potential with such a large verse which is every explorers wet-dream. But if they don't start making the game more challenging and erect (sorry, couldn't resist after size and wet-dream) a few stations in the outback then Elite is doomed to failure.

ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
lol it's all part of the business. I died 45 times on this game already, lost about 2m for stupid mistakes. donated about 2m to help others and still about to buy nice fitted ASP and go explorer round 2 or go get max rank with the last main faction: alliance. I care about ranks and experience more than money.

ASP Kill
http://www.twitch.tv/anarck0s/c/5872350

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
My ED time is down to nothing since I started my most recent class.

When the CS department labels a class "Implementation Intensive" what they mean is a $%^# ton of work.

Forgot your password?