Exploration Exploration Guide (What we know so far)

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
updated with latest info for jump points and fuel/flight modes. new video from revers the verse questions for Chairman.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
CR did mention that you would be able to attach equipment for refilling boost and, there might be equipment for refilling quantum fuel as well. MIGHT.

Reactions: Adiran

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
CR did mention that you would be able to attach equipment for refilling boost and, there might be equipment for refilling quantum fuel as well. MIGHT.
Yes they did. Those things would go along the lines of what the Starfarer has. The ability to collect then refine the fuel to give it to other ships. But the are 2 different fuel types. So smaller ships like fighters might be able to collect and restock their boost but not their quantum fuel. He does say that boost fuel can be "Mined" and is readily available in space. I don't see the same going for Quantum fuel as he states it is less abundant in the universe.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Hey @Adiran would you mind if I linked this in my thread so the guys could read up on more things exploration?

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
@Adrian can you stick to using Imgur for hosting these images? Register an account, and you can privately host without having to use a script-heavy piece of crap like Photobucket.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
havent watched the video but unless its comming from a dev saying that it is, it will be a medium jump point ship since it has been stated by roberts himself.

Forgot your password?