FailureToReport is increasingly unhinged!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
..... Also, warn me when making a joke like that while i'm drinking a coffee!!!
Be warned! Any time you see my name associated to a post, PUT YER DRINK DOWN.
Most of my posts are not shit-posts. They tend to be more like WTF posts.
And sometimes when I sober up. I'll post something pedantic. (I have the best words)

edit: for speeling and sheet

Last edited:

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
So... I am required to ask... which CIG staffers undies would you throw some folding money at for? Smiths? Josh Coons? Landos?
I think I've said too much already. You, however, might want to look at the first three people your mind pulled up as possiblities.
Is it easy to set up an ebay account? I'm asking for friend.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Am I going to go through his back catalog to find every unsubstantiated claim? No. Am I even going to go back to find the video of him ranting about the CCU debacle to reinforce my point in the first line of this post? Nope.
You are half right, but the thing with FTR is that he is not making up lies about Star Citizen, he is simply seeing all the things we see, but losing his mind and freaking out as if its the biggest travesty in modern times.

Eg, He can't drive the Cyclone up the ramp: "WTF IS THIS SHIT? OMG WHAT A BROKEN PIECE OF CRAP! F&*K CHRIS ROBERTS AND HIS FANBOYS WHO KEEP FUNDING THIS BROKEN GAME! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Normal person when they see they can't drive the Cyclone up a ramp: "Seems that the physics grid is bugged out there, I guess it will be fixed in a later patch."

Rinse and repeat with every single bug and you have every video he has ever made about Star Citizen.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
So... I am required to ask... which CIG staffers undies would you throw some folding money at for? Smiths? Josh Coons? Landos?
I feel a strange Disturbance in The Force when Cherie Heiburg narrates the Loremakers' Guide to the Galaxy videos

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Oh, and another thing, WTF is this about TEST merch being crap? FTR needs to pull his head out of his a$$. I've purchased several items and they are all standard or better quality and shipped quickly and packaged appropriately. Is the stuff of the highest quality provided to only the top monarchs of the planet? Probably not, but I've been buying stuff online and in stores for many, many years and Montoya and NinjaGirl are in the top 90% of businesses from my transactions with them. I compare TEST merchandise FAVORABLY against companies such as Jinx and CafePress.

FTR needs to be very specific or stop libeling people and their businesses.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
SEE!!? A common industrial chemical and a fireproof lining! If that isn't quality, I don't know what is.
Asbestosis is clearly a a lie put around by the worlds governments that keeps the planets best materials for them and them alone, to keep making obscene piles of money - Who would pay for fire insurance if everything was made out of asbestos?

Woah... I think with the above sarcasm I've just worked out how to kill off conspiracy theorists - Just convince them dangerous stuff isn't dangerous due so some Illuminati conspiracy:

"Hey, dude with the tinfoil hat!"
"Yeah?"
"The Illuminati don't want you to eat those Tide Pods."
"Oh, yeah? That'll be because by actively NOT eating Tide Pods they increase their control over the population through conformism, which is another type of mind-control imposed on us via social mechanics!"
*eats tide pod, froths at mouth*
"Uh... no, it's because no one wants you to eat tide pods! If no one wants something, that includes the Illuminati."
"-GURGLE- Thats what they w-want you to think -GARGLE- wake up sh-sheeple!"
"Would you like me to call an ambulance? Wait, stop! Don't eat another one...!"

*NaffNaffBobFace does not condone this practice*

Last edited:
Forgot your password?