FailureToReport is increasingly unhinged!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I don't know man.

We only use the finest formaldehyde in our shirts which are lined with the highest quality asbestos from China.
Chinese asbestos is weaksause. Come to the UK if you want some real mans asbestos, we used to make everything out of asbestos in the 70s and 80s, even dinnerplates!!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Chinese asbestos is weaksause. Come to the UK if you want some real mans asbestos, we used to make everything out of asbestos in the 70s and 80s, even dinnerplates!!
My house was made in the 80's... the garden was made out of asbestos. Who needs a flameproof garden?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Rinse and repeat with every single bug and you have every video he has ever made about Star Citizen.
Yup. If you use the proper words and tone of voice, you can tell a person to fuck them selves and not only will they love you for it, they will kiss you afterwards.

I don't know man.

We only use the finest formaldehyde in our shirts which are lined with the highest quality asbestos from China.
So we're not only fireproof, good to know considering the alcohol levels in our bodies, we're already embalmed?

Forgot your password?