February Giveaway - Rise of the Tomb Raider! [DONE!]

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Date ? screw that ! I want the real lara! let's explore some antic ruins, kill monsters and find artefacts! you can say it's a date if you want to!

Gokki

Captain
Feb 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Gokki
My ideal date would be to go to a space station (a proper hotel station, not the ISS) in Earth's orbit, featuring sports, dances and love in zero-g.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm thinking to begin, I'll swing by around 7 in the Aston Martin to pick you up from your mansion. We'll go to the British Museum (one of the best in the nation) so you can make an appearance at the event honoring your latest discovery. While picking up some hors d'ouerves, I'll overhear a rather suspect lot mentioning their plans to make off with the archaeological relic, segueing nicely into the evening's entertainment. While you secure the relic, I'll return to the Aston and get the duffel bag of weapons out of the trunk, leaving it behind the passenger's seat for easy access. I'll pull up to the main doors, slowing only enough for you to jump in as we begin a death-defying, adrenaline-pumping car chase through downtown London. Having fought off the would-be thieves, it'll be time for dinner at a fine steakhouse, with desert and coffee to follow at a little cafe that does excellent crepes. The rest of the evening would be left to the whims of fortune, as spontaneity adds spice to an evening.

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
Raiding tombs, of course! But if that isn't possible, then looking for (inevitably cursed) Confederate gold, on horseback, through the plains, valleys, hills and towns! Oh, and summoning and killing cthulu. (Every time!) Then, when all is done, riding off into the sunset! And by that, I mean spending the evening together at a tavern!

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
My ideal date with Lara happened when I was 12 and I had my first taste of her 3D "assets". I'd probably take her out for a nice dinner and then back home for an "in-depth" check into her "codebase"...

Reactions: Blind Owl

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Has to be a date in some kind of ruins inside a volcano, surrounded by evil. There we will sweat, and it'll make our clothes wet, which is hot, and then I'll unfold my picnic stuff which I have in my backpack. Also there will be candles and it's night so it's really cozy, and then I'll pull out my lute and play the song known as "Lara the xplora". Hopefully things will go good from there.

Reactions: GrammarGestapo

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I've already got the game so I'm just entering for fun, but If 2013's Tomb Raider is any indication the more time you spend around Lara, the more your life will be put in danger by a strange cult of religious fanatics in a remote part of the world. I'd much rather avoid all of that and just take Professor Jones' history course.

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Although most of yall know i beat the game already and trrust me.Enjoyed it a whole lot, if i could have a ideal romance if it could be not my wife ( i love me wife dont take out of context here..Would be my ideal dream girl, take her to see deadpool, make love to her on the beach, taker to a ideal dinner in nyc..So there ya have it.

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Had a date before Lorraine yes the wife, hot Cuban girl cant remember her name atm..Went to a bar she called me up invited me out.Was having a good time. So some fella started to make passes at her when i was with her..He had the nerve to give her his number..Mind you i would've hit the guy but it wasnt worth it. I left an didnt go back..She tried to call me but wanted nothing to do with her after that..It was one girl an im pretty good with woman so it really didnt bother me.That was a bad date though..

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
My ideal date would involve hours of searching on Chef John(official chef of TEST squadron)'s youtube channel, before going out with her to pick up groceries and then cooking and eating a fantastic meal. There would be much laughter and joking in between.

This is of course imagining I could actually talk to her. Not like my first date. Where I was completely unable to speak to my date for 20 minutes despite constant prodding by her. I eventually opened up, but the date was already ruined by then. Eugh.... that was horrific, for both of us.

Forgot your password?