February Giveaway - Rise of the Tomb Raider! [DONE!]

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
It is with a heavy heart I accept this date with Lara. I truly hope she appreciates how difficult it's going to be for me to get a passport and travel to Russia with her. My gull bladder is worth a lot of money there! (I assume) And I'm on several watch lists. And there's at least one bounty.

I'm very excited to look up my cousins, the AlbinoSasquatch and WhiteSasquatch. I haven't met them Yeti. The Himalayan mountains are in Siberia, right? At least she choose a Boreal place with Aboreal trees. I'll be able to provide dinner in much the same method as I do here in the Rocky Mountains. They have squirrels and salmon in Russia? I sure hope so!

I'd like to thank @Arrangingstars for @Arrangingstars crossed lovers, CrudeSasquatch and Lara Croft (heart + heart = infinity sign)

I'm sorry to all the other men that were vying for the affections of Ms. Croft. I'm sure once we discover the key to immortality and spend about 80-100 hours together, she'll be sick of the neck beard induced rashes and want to try dating a lesser man.... I mean... a lesser hairy man.

this needs one more pun...

Oh.
Obviously!

I'm sure Lara is going to get to witness The Rise of MY Tomb Raider! /drumroll
/|\
I'm so Sorry

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It is with a heavy heart I accept this date with Lara. I truly hope she appreciates how difficult it's going to be for me to get a passport and travel to Russia with her. My gull bladder is worth a lot of money there! (I assume) And I'm on several watch lists. And there's at least one bounty.

I'm very excited to look up my cousins, the AlbinoSasquatch and WhiteSasquatch. I haven't met them Yeti. The Himalayan mountains are in Siberia, right? At least she choose a Boreal place with Aboreal trees. I'll be able to provide dinner in much the same method as I do here in the Rocky Mountains. They have squirrels and salmon in Russia? I sure hope so!

I'd like to thank @Arrangingstars for @Arrangingstars crossed lovers, CrudeSasquatch and Lara Croft (heart + heart = infinity sign)

I'm sorry to all the other men that were vying for the affections of Ms. Croft. I'm sure once we discover the key to immortality and spend about 80-100 hours together, she'll be sick of the neck beard induced rashes and want to try dating a lesser man.... I mean... a lesser hairy man.

this needs one more pun...

Oh.
Obviously!

I'm sure Lara is going to get to witness The Rise of MY Tomb Raider! /drumroll
/|\
I'm so Sorry
So I'm at work, puttering and tinkering on tanks, and I take a break to check the forums. And low and behold, my basement dwelling brother has won. Yay. Congrats brother Sasquatch.

Also, I'm currently getting quizzed from multiple angles as to why I'm laughing so goddamned hard.

Kudos on the response.
Thanks @Arrangingstars for this contest. You rock.
Edit: and thank you @Dethsause

Last edited:
Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?