February Giveaway - Rise of the Tomb Raider! [DONE!]

flickdbean

Admiral
Jan 17, 2016
RSI Handle
flickdbean
the Alps? i don't care where she's gone, but she'd better come back with a damn sandwich! best date ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

flickdbean

Admiral
Jan 17, 2016
RSI Handle
flickdbean
"This means you have the opportunity to go on a "date" with Lara Croft herself! Just tell Lara what your ideal date with her looks like"

sintha said:
My ideal date would be with my wife.

Good answer, sir.
#5Zapp Brannigan, Feb 9, 2016

err, terrible answer sir.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Dear Lara Croft

It's me, Crude.

I've heard that it might be possible to win a date with you. I'm skeptical of how fun that would be for me, as I'm neither death defying nor into the occult. Frankly, I find your knowledge of local customs and peoples fascinatingly at odds with how you kill everyone on every trip you take.
Also, I absolutely do not approve of how you constantly take all of those artifacts back to England while acting like somehow you did the locals a favor. I'm juxtaposed in my ideals towards stealing their art and culture, but I love museums full of art and culture. You see, Lara, I'm LAYERED... both intellectually and with fur.

But I guess, if pressed, forced even, into taking you out somewhere....

I would make sure we were not followed, because I hate having my picture taken, and you have a lot of stalkers. I hope you like mountain climbing and nature photography, because I need someone to help carry my camera gear while I hunt the elusive Pika's of the Rocky Mountains. They're cute, and I like to feed them cheese.

For dinner, we would eat tree nuts and wild shrubbery, and anything else we can scrounge. Perhaps a deer has died nearby and we could enjoy a steak... rare, very rare. I might even show you how to survive off of squirrel middens and moss, but only if I think you're worth keeping through the winter.

Afterwards, you might enjoy a swim in one of the fascinating blue glacier kettle lakes of the region I currently abide. The waters a bit cold, but I think it feels good if you've sufficiently pasted yourself in animal fats.

Here's hoping you like neck beards.

With regards,

Mr Sasquatch.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I would take a crash course foot in massaging since you are on your feet so much. Then Id cook you dinner. After that we could sit by the fire with a nice glas of wine or scotch and share warstories.
Finally I would hold your hair up lovingly cause I cant cook.

Last edited:

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
A nice day of skiing in fresh powder snow (snowboarding for me) then taking her to one of the restaurant's on the mountain. Watching the sun set and letting it roll out in a wooden cottage in front of the fire place

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
My Idea date would be. #$%*#$%* ^^&^&()#$%% #$%#$ #$%* #$%* #$%$%* #$%$%*%(#$%( #$%$$% With Cheese whiz.

zalmoxis91

Captain
Feb 26, 2016
RSI Handle
zalmolxis91
Go someplace new. She likes exploring so I'd go hiking in the Swiss Alps, in a warm spring day.

Pick her up in the morning, drive her in a nice and cozy offroad jeep and get coffee and pancakes, or whatever she wants. Then we drive to the start of the trail and just go.

However I'd have some chalk drawings on big rocks, stones or even little rocks as clues. This is a game and she has to win it. She must follow the trail with the right drawings/clues to get to the prize.

Now, what is that prize?

Who knows, she doesn't get any clues about that. All she has to worry about is finding the next clue and enjoying the atmosphere. Until then, we can enjoy ourselves.

And when she finally reaches that peak, after the last clue has been discovered. It is then, but only then, she gets the prize.

A romantic kiss while the sun is down, mid spring.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
As Lara's liaison I have received word today from her informing me of the person she'd be interested in going on date with. After reviewing all of your letters, she has settled on CrudeSasquatch. She informed me she liked your candid response, and hopes to be able to win your heart in time. She wanted me to relay the fact that she does indeed like neckbeards (otherwise why would she have bothered with all of you?). She has to fight for everything, why not your love? It is with my hope that your love will blossom during your date! With that said, congratulations @CrudeSasquatch for winning the date! I have PMed you the details.

I also want to take this time to thank everyone who participated, Lara sends her best!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?