Find us a Home! TEST HQ

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Theres something for everyone and most of the masses of the organisation will be going in smaller crafts like 315p or freelancers
You realize we probably have the greatest population of Idrises and Javelins in the 'verse? We may have a lot of members in small ships, but we need to make sure our large ships are covered too.

Reactions: Grimbli

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
You realize we probably have the greatest population of Idrises and Javelins in the 'verse? We may have a lot of members in small ships, but we need to make sure our large ships are covered too.
Heh, I was going to mention this. I myself will have 3 Large ships and only 2-3 Small that I won't fly much.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Agreed. The route to Banshee and from there out ward should provide more than adequate routes for capital class ships. You also are not considering how difficult it is for Capital ships to launch at us were they the enemy. We could easily defend from a swarm of vanduul and the Banshee route easily provides us with a bottle neck.

It was mentioned earlier as well that we might need 2 -3 base of operations. Also our new members not experienced in dog fighting might not like getting blown up. Looking around ideal economic hub points means we are also competing for space and not to mention pirates hovering around these lucrative areas.

Nemo in UEE space would provide us the other safe place for our larger ships. Its close to Corel IO another smaller economic rich world which is not so large as to attract too much unwanted attention.

In the end I've personally decided on Leir cause of the minable and haulable stuff which I figure ill mostly be doing to get UEC. Ill most likely end up with a starfarrer and carrack or constellation phoenix. I haven't decided much on a concept and have two LTI ready to upgrade when Ive made my decision

Forgot your password?