Find us a Home! TEST HQ

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Hrmmm..... The best system for test pirates would be......

Anywhere we fucking want to be.
Are we actually pirates though? I thought I saw a Montoya vid where he says we aren't.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Ahh, true, I knew about that. I thought he was saying we're all pirates since we were talking about the main home base.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Nope, just speaking for the semi independent arm of the org that engages in wealth redistribution.
Yeah, I plan on joining you guys eventually. Maybe from the start if we have enough to run a crew.

Mirax Arneau

Commander
Donor
Dec 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Mirax-Arneau
I'd almost rather have the pirates than the taxes, at least the pirates are honest about it. I plan on running Legit here, but doesn't mean i won't be dropping info.

Reactions: ErnoCor and Grimbli

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I believe I may have found the perfect place. Specifically a planet called LEIR III

LEIR System

- Unclaimed
- 5 Jump points
- Rich Graphite and Crystal deposits with no permanent settlements on LEIR III
- Neighboring planet with mining colony willing to trade with haulers
- and another earth like planet called Mya with a radicalized government open to trade.

Seems the perfect place to setup base make some moolah and trade while having access to 5 Jump points

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Lower lefthand corner near Vanduul space.
20160324_114102.png

It does have 5 jump points, but only 1 large with what medium and 2 small. However, of those jump points, almost none of them go anywhere worthwhile or they dead-end near Vanduul space.

It's a good system though and probably a great fringe base for the Rock Raiders (our mining group), but I think people are wanting a more centralized location for trading and being well inside UEE space for protection.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Then I would suggest NEMO UEE controlled

- Nice water world terraformed.
- Has 3 jump gates one to Corel and another to hades and Fora
- Correl has a major trading and econ city in IO
- Hades has a nice gas planet to get H2 and He from

Last edited:

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Lower lefthand corner near Vanduul space.
View attachment 1815

It does have 5 jump points, but only 1 large with what medium and 2 small. However, of those jump points, almost none of them go anywhere worthwhile or they dead-end near Vanduul space.

It's a good system though and probably a great fringe base for the Rock Raiders (our mining group), but I think people are wanting a more centralized location for trading and being well inside UEE space for protection.
Just had a look at the 5 JG on Leir

-Banshee has another mining planet good for haulers
-Yulin is a Banu stronghold and their main trade area so lots of commerce potential and trade there.
- Elysium has a planet called Jalan supposed to be very beautiful so a tour plane like the gemini could easily fly there and could sned a carrack to check the minerals.
- Vanguard is a UEE classified section like an area 51 of sorts so might be interesting to map out.
- Garron is another mystery. Apparently had a massacre and genocide of a species so might be worth exploring
- Make that 6 JG with the route to Kabal for smugglers of weapon arms cache.

This area could be friendly also to our pirate faction to house them as a base and has a lot of JG to Banu and UEE space

Theres something for everyone and most of the masses of the organisation will be going in smaller crafts like 315p or freelancers

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimbli

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Systems

Here's a really good page that goes through all the systems.

I just assumed we'd pick one of the central systems with the Yellow dots. I really like Ellis! But I could be wrong, we may end up on the fringes of the universe.

Forgot your password?