Fleet Liquidation

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
Dude, people are going to be finding this thread and asking you the same question for the next year or two...
I realised that after I replied... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol don't worry it will also cause more people to come join Test thinking after 3 months they can snag one of his ships haha.
Hehe... It’s a recruitment ploy... Muhahaha... :zipper_mouth:

Hahaha, too funny. The ships are a lie, just like the free beer!
:dizzy_face::beers:

Or maybe its just a test...
Testing TESTies... :fearful:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well it was either that or somebody asked you to watch the extra kegs while they carried them into the bar 1 at a time themselves. Which left you with plenty of time to provide "quality TESTing" to make sure their patrons were getting a great product.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well it was either that or somebody asked you to watch the extra kegs while they carried them into the bar 1 at a time themselves. Which left you with plenty of time to provide "quality TESTing" to make sure their patrons were getting a great product.
Another true story. You're a very wise man @Talonsbane . Here, have a beer!:beers:

It was free.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yeah, Montoya let the cat out of the bag on the last SotS. My world was crushed, my sense of reality turned on it's head.
Or maybe its just a test...
I'm hoping when the Glorious leader met Chris Roberts there was an agreement that all longstanding members of TEST get a Hangar Flair six-pack of Testihol Beer to celebrate the games release ;)

Members of ADI will get a hangar flair certificate saying they are certified to enter their own hangar.

So fingers crossed we'll get some in-game beers for free :slight_smile: Hint hinty hint.

Forgot your password?