Fleet Liquidation

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
Hey guys,

So I’ve cancelled my request to CIG for a partial refund, and the fleet liquidation. I have managed to sort things so I don’t need to sell anything. Yay, obviously I want to thank everyone that’s PM’d me about the ships I posted, and even more I want to thank everyone for your advice and positivity.

Again you guys have been amazing and really helped. You ROCK! Beers to be consumed :beers::beer:

:nerd::heart_eyes:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Hey guys,

So I’ve cancelled my request to CIG for a partial refund, and the fleet liquidation. I have managed to sort things so I don’t need to sell anything. Yay, obviously I want to thank everyone that’s PM’d me about the ships I posted, and even more I want to thank everyone for your advice and positivity.

Again you guys have been amazing and really helped. You ROCK! Beers to be consumed :beers::beer:

Yay! a happy ending (I hope...it certainly sounds like you got stuff sorted out, hopefully you and your family are back again on a sound footing!).

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hey guys,

That's wonderful news @GinjaNinja ! Cheers to you! :beers:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hey guys,

wooohooo so glad things worked out for you glad you were able to get back on your feet.

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
Glad you got things sorted, mate. :beers:
Thx, me too :beers:

That's fantastic!!! Gratz!!
Thx matey :beers:

Glad you could sort it out and keep your fleet
Lordy yeah, I’d have liquidated if necessary, but it would have hurt. But then RL is always 1st, annoyingly :eyes:

Awesome, man! Glad to hear everything's worked out so well for you. :smile:
Thx matey, me too :beers:

Glad you got things sorted, mate. :beers:
Cheers matey, me too :beers:

Forgot your password?