Fleet Liquidation

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
I sent a request in myself , really hurts to do it cause I love my capital ships and the game.. but I was diagnosed with cancer a bit ago and am scheduling surgeries.

Heres hoping CIG understands :beers:
Oh mate, makes my problems seem minuscule, I’ll raise a beer to your continued recovery. We need more people to beat cancer. Positive thoughts coming your way, and virtual beer too :beers::beer:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I sent a request in myself , really hurts to do it cause I love my capital ships and the game.. but I was diagnosed with cancer a bit ago and am scheduling surgeries.

Oh no! I hope you are doing well, @GrumpyCat ! Go full grumpy vs. the cancer!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

I would not worry about the big ships, we got you covered. We have more ships than we know what to do with.

You just focus on getting better!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Holy crap Grumpy! Kick the crap outta that bastard cancer. You've got about 17000 TESTies backing you up and sending you all the positive energy.

I'm fairly certain CIG will come through for you.

Forgot your password?