Fleet Liquidation

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I know it takes time for them to get to people, but hopefully they can get to you soon and iron things out. It sucks that it is stressful, but, I'm thinking it would also be stressful having to deal with a bunch of vultures like us, who want ships cheap, lol. I'm hoping with CIG you can get your money back and even save a ship or some CCU's and other account things (like @Blind Owl ) so you can pop back into the game later, without having to start over from scratch.

Good luck, and keep us posted!
Amen to this!

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
Hmmmm, I may have more work to do then. How could she not be convinced?
Well she accepts the raw natural beauty of Canada, but I’m thinking my many stories of Canadian girls being slightly mad as a box of frogs might have gone against the move :laughing:

Maybe she needs more beer to see the truth in your TESTification @Blind Owl . ;p
She’s 28 weeks pregnant, so only drinking 0% beer, makes no sense to me but it’s female logic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well she accepts the raw natural beauty of Canada, but I’m thinking my many stories of Canadian girls being slightly mad as a box of frogs might have gone against the move :laughing:

She’s 28 weeks pregnant, so only drinking 0% beer, makes no sense to me but it’s female logic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I see, well then:

1st, congrats

2nd, I didn't know that when I suggested that she needed more beer. (Perhaps she'll catch up on lost time once the little bundle is on formula or other forms of baby food.

3rd, Isn't that just another term for Root Beer?

4th, Most women determine choices based on various feelings & hormones. Thus have much less sense of logic than males. (So for the most part, we will never truly understand each other completely.)

5th, Don't share this with her unless you already have a grave dug somewhere for yourself. (Beware of pregnancy hormones if you haven't realized that already. LoL)

6th, I guess until she can drink actual beer again, you get to enjoy her share. So cheers!

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
I'm interested to purchase the Caterpillar from you :slight_smile:
I'm waiting to hear back from CIG about a possible partial refund, as advised by quite a few of the Org. As soon as I know more I'll be replying to everyone who has messaged me and posted in here.

As I mentioned earlier I'm hoping that I have managed to sort things and I don;t actually need to go ahead with the liquidation, but I won;t know that for a bit yet.

Thanks for the post and I'll be updating you and this tread as I know more myself.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Maybe she needs more beer to see the truth in your TESTification @Blind Owl . ;p
More beer usually works for me.

Haha, funny, we say that girls from (insert any country but Canada here) are batshit crazy too. Also, watch out for boxes of frogs: we call that Quebec here. Haha.
I know right? 0% alcohol? Sheesh. It's a social faux pas to have even a sip while pregnant in North America. But apparently it's quite normal to have a glass of wine a day while pregnant in Europe. Even my wife's OBGYN said that it's stupid the social aspect here.
I see, well then:

1st, congrats

2nd, I didn't know that when I suggested that she needed more beer. (Perhaps she'll catch up on lost time once the little bundle is on formula or other forms of baby food.

3rd, Isn't that just another term for Root Beer?

4th, Most women determine choices based on various feelings & hormones. Thus have much less sense of logic than males. (So for the most part, we will never truly understand each other completely.)

5th, Don't share this with her unless you already have a grave dug somewhere for yourself. (Beware of pregnancy hormones if you haven't realized that already. LoL)

6th, I guess until she can drink actual beer again, you get to enjoy her share. So cheers!
Sage advice.
If he doesn't sell it to you @Blind Owl helped me get mine (I love it!)
I may have the ability to do another Cat. Maybe.

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
More beer usually works for me.

Haha, funny, we say that girls from (insert any country but Canada here) are batshit crazy too. Also, watch out for boxes of frogs: we call that Quebec here. Haha.
I know right? 0% alcohol? Sheesh. It's a social faux pas to have even a sip while pregnant in North America. But apparently it's quite normal to have a glass of wine a day while pregnant in Europe. Even my wife's OBGYN said that it's stupid the social aspect here.
Lol, beer is a cure all, honest

And all French are as bad as each other, although in my experience Caribbean French are the worst, closely followed by Parisians and Québécois a very close 3rd!

I don’t know why you can’t drink beer in North America, certainly the US, as the beers piss weak anyway. Canadian beer, iirc, is stronger and more flavoured. It’s been 15 years since I was in Canada

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

And all French are as bad as each other, although in my experience Caribbean French are the worst, closely followed by Parisians and Québécois a very close 3rd!

I don’t know why you can’t drink beer in North America, certainly the US, as the beers piss weak anyway. Canadian beer, iirc, is stronger and more flavoured. It’s been 15 years since I was in Canada
Don't forget about the Cajuns from Louisiana. Even while sober, many of them a harder to understand than a completely sloshed Scotsman who's favorite sports team just lost & have questionable motives for everything. (I blame the swamp gasses for the motives though.)

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
So this guy should get his job back? It is our fault for not appreciating his "culture"? lol :smile:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/26/french-waiter-says-firing-for-rudeness-is-discrimination-against-my-culture
I saw that, made me LOL for real! Did you know in the 60's it was a legal defense in the UK for a woman to state that she couldn't be charged with certain motoring offences because she was "only a woman". So I guess the frog was just being honest and trying to play the system. Too damn funny though :laughing:

Don't forget about the Cajuns from Louisiana. Even while sober, many of them a harder to understand than a completely sloshed Scotsman who's favorite sports team just lost & have questionable motives for everything. (I blame the swamp gasses for the motives though.)
I'd forgotten the Cajuns, how could I forget them! They're food it to die for. I do miss Canal Street and the 3 for 1 happy hours that lasted most of the afternoon :pray:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So this guy should get his job back? It is our fault for not appreciating his "culture"? lol :smile:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/26/french-waiter-says-firing-for-rudeness-is-discrimination-against-my-culture
Depending on what sorts of things he did, I'd say that he more than likely got what he deserved & be grateful that he was only fired. I've had truly horrible service from a server before & I have repaid that poor service in kind with decreased tips (sometimes down to nothing) as well as complaining to the management afterwards. The worst experience I caused the waitress to be fired because her service was so horrible that I gave no tip & then she attempted to steal my cash payment by telling the manager that my friend & I was walking out on the tab. When he confronted me with her before I got to the car, I advised that he check her hand because I gave exact change. (Which she still had in hand thankfully.)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'd forgotten the Cajuns, how could I forget them! They're food it to die for. I do miss Canal Street and the 3 for 1 happy hours that lasted most of the afternoon :pray:
The Cajun food is great (as long as nobody explains to you what is actually in it at times), but when they yap at you in their own mixed language that only they can really understand, I find it difficult to not knock some sense into them & quote Samuel Jackson from Pulp Fiction.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Canadian beer was traditionally much stronger then American, but with the Advent of the microbrewery, I do believe that a significant amount of American beer finally has alcohol in it.

As for the French, I do like to tease them, especially my buddies at work, when they start speaking fringlish. Or franglais. Haha. "You think I know fuck nothing? I tell you I know fuck all!" Great Gramma was a Doucette, so there's a fair amount of the blood mixed into the line as well. Also, I'm in the process of learning the language. For reasons.
This is too funny. Any fucking excuse nowadays to get offended and throw a tantrum about every goddamned thing. Haha

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
i forget what the strongest beer i had but i think it was at a sit and eat movie theater in south carolina. Think it was called Fat tire or Flat tire(i was told it was 7 or 8% at the time i had it i might have gotten some other type of beer i dont remember it was good and interesting though).

Forgot your password?