Fleet Liquidation

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hot beer? I don't know how I feel about that.

For drinking that is, haha
Ok, how about a hot tub that is full of cold beer of your choice that the tub hasn't been turned on since it was filled? If possible, perhaps the tub can be modified to chill the beer while also keeping the carbonation right. (for the sake of freshness of course)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The levels of wrongness about hot tubs full of beers is immeasurable, it’s a beer crime just thinking about it :astonished::beers:
If this is a crime, I'm willing to be locked up in the same cell with these lovely ladies for life. (As long as I still have web access to keep in touch with you wonderful TESTies as well as play SC when the ladies aren't keeping me busy.)

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
If this is a crime, I'm willing to be locked up in the same cell with these lovely ladies for life. (As long as I still have web access to keep in touch with you wonderful TESTies as well as play SC when the ladies aren't keeping me busy.)
It really is almost the perfect setup. Just missing the computer and monitor for downtime.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Preaching to the converted eh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:
You know it, haha.
Ok, how about a hot tub that is full of cold beer of your choice that the tub hasn't been turned on since it was filled? If possible, perhaps the tub can be modified to chill the beer while also keeping the carbonation right. (for the sake of freshness of course)
Ummmm, but then the hot tub is cold, haha.
The levels of wrongness about hot tubs full of beers is immeasurable, it’s a beer crime just thinking about it :astonished::beers:
I was going to agree with this, but then Talonsbane came back with his posts full of ladies...

Now I'm....thirsty. haha
It really is almost the perfect setup. Just missing the computer and monitor for downtime.
For literal "downtime". Haha

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ

This is what we Britons hope for............

This is what we actually get..............

Forgot your password?