Gamescom 2016 sale...what are you planning to buy?

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
reminder to everyone: You will be able to obtain all ships ingame,
and insurance isn't a big deal.
when you buy everything right now, what is your goal when the game release?
My first goal is to obtain a freelancer Dur....
Voice of reason? GET HIM!
mob43.jpg

Just kidding! :p
I'm not shopping this sale either. But the CitizenCon sale, I might not be so frugal.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
reminder to everyone: You will be able to obtain all ships ingame,
and insurance isn't a big deal.
when you buy everything right now, what is your goal when the game release?
My first goal is to obtain a freelancer Dur....
Im going to be exploring XD so yeah lol no worries here

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Showed it my son - he is excited, too. But being only 9 years old, it seems too early to play coop with him.
But next year then :D

Question: can I CCU single ships of my package? CIG is offering it, but I'm unsure, when bought the CCU, if it can be applied finally.
Anyone knows more about...?

[edit]Just found the answer: https://testsquadron.com/threads/upgrade-ship-from-the-mega-pack.8296/
Everything's fine ;)

Last edited:

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Showed it my son - he is excited, too. But being only 9 years old, it seems too early to play coop with him.

Question: can I CCU single ships of my package? CIG is offering it, but I'm unsure, when bought the CCU, if it can be applied finally.

[edit]Just found the answer: https://testsquadron.com/threads/upgrade-ship-from-the-mega-pack.8296/
Everything's fine ;)
I just looked at that, I can upgrade individual ships in my package, but cannot melt individual ships in it

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Thanks for posting the vid, Sam. I missed the last ten minutes yesterday, which included the entire pirate camp attack and that was just very cool.

One of the things I came away from he vid with was a strong reaffirmation that in outdoor FPS encounters, there is no substitute for a ship with a lower turret. Unless a Cutty can fly upside down, the only turret is of no use close to the ship. You want a turret beneath, like on the Redeemer. It doesn't need big guns. In fact, the Jokers might rule here just because they shoot in a wide pattern. I would not want to be in an armored APC or on a Dragonfly in any terrestrial encounter. That is just looking to die.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
When my daughter was 7 she told me she could play my Star Wars the old republic game. So I made her a character, The next week she had her own account. Now it's just moderation on computer time. thank goodness with windows 10 I can limit her log in times for gaming on the computer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Lol, I just watched it again.
Comparing Freelancer variants... this is how it begins... send help!
Yeah man. I think I've made my decision. The mega-explorer pack shall be mine. Melting everything except the Caterpillar combo.

Everything's fine ;)
YES! You can upgrade individual ships, you cannot melt individual ships from the package.

Forgot your password?