GhostSquadron, the most paranoid and insane member of the SC Community

Leodigarius

Admiral
Sep 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Leodigarius
So far, things have been quiet. From what I can tell, he has removed himself from all Discord chats that I'm a part of and has been offline for a while. That being said, from talking to him in the past, he claims to have a long shift on Fridays, and since he's an Aussie, I don't expect him to come around for another couple hours.

I do know that he has been compiling lists of people and is allegedly "talking to large orgs" about bashing my reputation and org. Sure, I'm involved in this and some of it could reflect badly on me, but I am in SC to be a bounty hunter so it doesn't matter much to me. The last I knew of, he destroyed all reputation with all the orgs he considered "allies" EXCEPT for LAMP, and who knows how they are seeing things or handling things. Judging that Montoya did his latest video on Derek Smart, I'm assuming he likely won't cover this. That's his choice and I'm not mad about it, in fact I would say that is the smarter play considering that the Derek Smart is likely to get far more attention than this drama even though it's quality entertainment.

At the moment I'm doing some probing on the internal structure of his org to see if he actually left, or if he left all public space I'm involved with. If he left his org, then I would expect things to be quiet on all fronts for several months. If not, he is gonna try and do something disasterous that will ultimately just hurt his reputation further, at least what's left of it.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Just came after a long week of work to read this quality thread 10/10. Thank you very much for such a quality drama thread @Leodigarius

Sucks that the org you joined wasn't what it was hyped up to be, but there is a long time before SC releases and by then we probably would have all settled into a good community that appreciates all members and their contributions.

Leodigarius

Admiral
Sep 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Leodigarius
Just came after a long week of work to read this quality thread 10/10. Thank you very much for such a quality drama thread @Leodigarius

Sucks that the org you joined wasn't what it was hyped up to be, but there is a long time before SC releases and by then we probably would have all settled into a good community that appreciates all members and their contributions.
Luckily I have my own modestly sized org that I run. Working with Ghost was meant to be a mutual arrangement, but he wanted me to get more involved and I didn't think it would be a bad thing. Thankfully, after all this happened I was able to acquire a hell of a lot more clients and business partners that are verified to be more stable, all because of the mess he made. I should have pulled out of the arrangement earlier, but then we wouldn't be able to enjoy this drama.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
people gettin' mad about vidya games never fails to amuse. 5/7 would read paranoid megalomaniacal ravings again, but would go get snacks for the ride first.

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Turns out he he is going to stay active, which comes as no surprise. He seems determined now:
Holy shit some epic lines in this one!

>I'm an adult not a child

>your immature wee willy winky children in my eyes

>a much higher level of thought than you

>All.of.your attacks have ended in vein

>Once this game moves to spectrum ha! You will no longer have any relevance or position

Fucking trump can't even write tweets this good.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I'm actually worried about this person, he's not okay. EVE has a system through which you can contact CCP and have them give a ring to the person's local police station for a mental wellness check. Maybe contacting CIG is a good idea? He seems like he's having a breakdown. If he's an undiagnosed, unmedicated schizophrenic he could do something awful to himself or others.

Leodigarius

Admiral
Sep 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Leodigarius
I'm actually worried about this person, he's not okay. EVE has a system through which you can contact CCP and have them give a ring to the person's local police station for a mental wellness check. Maybe contacting CIG is a good idea? He seems like he's having a breakdown. If he's an undiagnosed, unmedicated schizophrenic he could do something awful to himself or others.
From what I understand, CIG's stance on anything that takes place out of the game and outside of RSI isn't their problem. Unless this has changed, I doubt anything will happen. He is just going to dig himself a deeper hole.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
From what I understand, CIG's stance on anything that takes place out of the game and outside of RSI isn't their problem.
yeah but they might make an exception, I mean look at this dude. They wouldn't have to do anything exceptional, just a call asking them to check on him.

Will C.

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mute_01
Lol this is just a game to me he says. Yet all you see is him treating this game like its real fucking life. If it was just a game or a hobby like he claims why is he still spewing poo out of his mouth. This is just a game to me. I play on the weekends and unlike him i could really care less about drama.. Ha ha ha. Sad man

Forgot your password?