RSI Handle
Montoya

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Daft/Goaty still around, eh? Do you think he finally got his Degree in Hospitality?

I assume CTT has revealed themselves to have been the artist previously known as Goaty, or would popping this into in the GoatHardon thread be a cheeky little nudge that someone, somewhere out there, still knows exactly who they are and are still watching?

*consults the cat*

The cat says something about... puppet strings? They may be in a lot worse of a position than they think they are? You make waves, you splash the wrong faces, you get their... attention...?

The cat says a lot of things.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I'm embarrassed for being the same nationality as him. Glad I live far far far over the West side.

Leodigarius

Admiral
Sep 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Leodigarius
Well, this is a thing again. After I made this thread I had a good laugh at how pathetic the dude was and moved on, but he never did. He moved on to create Citizen Tech Talk and had quite a few rants that were just insane. You can find then on his YouTube channel along with his terrible attempt to get a movie made. While I haven't had any personal interaction with GhostSquadron aka CitizenTechTalk aka whatever he changed his name to now, there are plenty of others I've spoken to since this incident that have gone on and on about.

However, because this got brought back up from the dead, here's a story I left out that happened after all this went down:

Ghost was being insanely paranoid after I left and got him removed from the Babylon 6 project, which has probably collapsed by now. He was seeing evil people out to get him everywhere. On one particular drunken night, I saw his Facebook. He was a janitor at a school, not some international businessman, and he had some cracked out looking aussie chick in photos. I booted up photoshop and created some particularly fun images and used an alt account to post them to his timeline. I had more, but I reformatted the drive that contained them a year ago.

He got mad.

He went on a posting rant about how I was the leader of an international mafia and The Org was one of my branches of harrassment. He then proceeded to threaten to kill my friend who sent him the screenshot, kill his kids, and got his "girl" to threaten him too. This is where he fucked up. My buddy was a cop and instead of responding reasonably, he contacted Ghost's local police precinct and told them about the threats and to just give him a visit. According to him, they went up, spent several hours talking to him about making threats online, and then left. Ghost proceeded to apologize while my buddy finalized the conversation with "Get Fucked" and blocked him.

Since then, Ghost believes that I am some international mafia kingpin that is out to get him no matter what people say. I haven't interacted or spoken with him since, but I doubt he's forgotten. When a particularly crazy CTT gets posted, people send it my way and I get a good laugh out of it and I knew it was only a matter of time before we caused a shitstorm in another community.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?