Greeting and Salutations from *burrrrrp* Canada.

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen. How we all feeling this fine evening?

Where you from stranger?
-The Pacific North West, a suburb of Seattle, Auburn to be precise

What drew you to Star Citizen?
-I want to explore space, as I love astronomy and physics. I haven't purchased a VR kit yet but that is my dream in SC. I also played and loved the wing commander movies. I have been playing games since my father introduced me to the ATARI

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
-Exploration primarily, though some pvp is fun to an extent, I am not that great at video games.

What was the first game you remember playing?

-Atari Ghouls and Ghosts, but IKARI Warriors on NES is my favorite futile game that I couldn't get past lvl 2. pong sure, but my mother was always irritated that my dad played those games with me lol.

What other games do you play?
-Half-Life, subnautica, Dragon Age: Origins, Turok and Zelda (many to many more),

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I have a tiny org that is being held with the hopes more of my friends pick up the game (WOW hold outs) but I wanted a larger community to play with. I googled VirtualAce after I saw him in pure manic mode and found TS! love this place btw.

Picard or Kirk?
Damn, can I say Star Trek generations? I like Picard's philosophy on some level, but as it is all fiction Kirk drove home the message. (is that convoluted enough to glaze the question?)

Cheers,

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I know that this might seem to be an unusual greeting for you my friend, but in the spirit of "We are all OWL", I share with you a little bit of Babylon 5 which will hopefully help you smile if you can grasp the analogy that I'm referring to.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I know that this might seem to be an unusual greeting for you my friend, but in the spirit of "We are all OWL", I share with you a little bit of Babylon 5 which will hopefully help you smile if you can grasp the analogy that I'm referring to.

Haha, oh Babylon 5. Too funny. Thanks for the laugh my friend.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm always happy to share some laughs with my friends whenever possible. :smile:
Look at you, sharing like a Canadian. :wink:
Well he is Canadian and an Owl. And everybody likes a Canadian and owls, so he gets two likes for the price of one. Seems reasonable to me.
Hahaha, thanks Hardroc. You crack me up.

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Welcome Blindowl! I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of testie friends. You seem to be fitting in so I guess we'll let you stay. As a new member you're required to do all sorts of funny and amusing things.... What I would have said if this post hadn't have been necro'd from the serious ancient history.

Forgot your password?