Greeting and Salutations from *burrrrrp* Canada.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just a thought, while it may or may not be possible to kill Mr OWL, there is definitely 1 way to knock him out. Lock him & those he wishes to party with in a bar with infinite amounts of liquor & beer without supervision. Eventually most if not all within will drink themselves & each other under the tables as well as anything else left standing. (Note that I said this would be easy. I in no way profess this to be cheap in any manner.) LoL

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just a thought, while it may or may not be possible to kill Mr OWL, there is definitely 1 way to knock him out. Lock him & those he wishes to party with in a bar with infinite amounts of liquor & beer without supervision. Eventually most if not all within will drink themselves & each other under the tables as well as anything else left standing. (Note that I said this would be easy. I in no way profess this to be cheap in any manner.) LoL
Sounds like a Tuesday night to me.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Why thank you. I think I may like beer. Where am I?
OOOOooooo beer! You're in your once more reanimated intro post.

Need to pick your brain. If I remember correctly, and it's not the booze remembering for me, at some point people posted all kinds of owl pics replying to you. I just joined a D&D game and am finishing making a Owl variant of an Aarakocra gunslinger. I'm looking for a character portrait, do you have like a huge folder of owl pics I could sift through?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
OOOOooooo beer! You're in your once more reanimated intro post.

Need to pick your brain. If I remember correctly, and it's not the booze remembering for me, at some point people posted all kinds of owl pics replying to you. I just joined a D&D game and am finishing making a Owl variant of an Aarakocra gunslinger. I'm looking for a character portrait, do you have like a huge folder of owl pics I could sift through?
Rick roll...
Fuck me...
How do I link a folder?
I have TONS!

Forgot your password?