Greeting and Salutations from *burrrrrp* Canada.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm going to take that as a compliment since it is coming from a Canadian. The truth of the matter is that most of us true Texans are usually really friendly. We also have plenty of alcohol & some of the best BBQ on Earth.
Very much a compliment. :wink:
I've heard many good things about Texas. I'll be visiting at some point. I gotta try some of that BBQ.
Welcome Blindowl! I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of testie friends. You seem to be fitting in so I guess we'll let you stay. As a new member you're required to do all sorts of funny and amusing things.... What I would have said if this post hadn't have been necro'd from the serious ancient history.
Funny and amusing? But this is TEST. We're all about serious business here. Ha.
The humble beginnings of Mr. Owl, before he decided to post 13000 times and get under our skins. :slight_smile:
Getting under your skin was the only way to assimilate you all. We are Owl.
hahahaha ...... turn my back for a min. and here we go again :smile:
It's not my fault, I promise!
Welcome to TEST, Blind Owl whom I've never heard of or spoken with:beers::beer::beers::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Howdy stranger! Ha. :beers::beers:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
True story. But what about drunk owls?
Ah, now there is a question of great peculiarity indeed. In my opinion, those would be the most difficult to avoid because they might be so intoxicated that their attack patterns would make no sense to logical minds. So would be nearly impossible to track or defend against. The only effective weapon which can occasionally be effective against such an assault would be something large & stationary which by luck might happen to suddenly find itself in the path of the unpredictable attack. Such as a tree, mountain, wrecked ship or space station suddenly being in the way.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ah, now there is a question of great peculiarity indeed. In my opinion, those would be the most difficult to avoid because they might be so intoxicated that their attack patterns would make no sense to logical minds. So would be nearly impossible to track or defend against. The only effective weapon which can occasionally be effective against such an assault would be something large & stationary which by luck might happen to suddenly find itself in the path of the unpredictable attack. Such as a tree, mountain, wrecked ship or space station suddenly being in the way.
I do seem to have a hard time with stationary shit.
Greetings my friend and SUPER NECRO POWERS!!!! lets derail this post as much as possible.
This is the second time that my introduction thread has been necro'd. Must be something in the beer. Derail away my friend.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just goes to show that you can't kill Owl. He's twice undead. Maybe even a Beerpire. Like a vampire but drinks beer.

"I've come to suck your Bud!.....wiser."
If OWL is a Beerpire as you hint towards, then would the thing that repels him the most be a fully drained keg? (as long as there are no other reserve kegs to be tapped & enjoyed of course)

Forgot your password?