Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
ok, so just to not cause panic: we can afford it. montoya submited the payment , so were just waiting on the confirmation.
So we owe more money? Or we all good now?

Reactions: Knax

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Thanks everyone that have put their time into keeping track of all the responsible adult stuff to make this work out

Reactions: Knax

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
ok folks, good news bad news sandwich... well its more of a tostada. We got denied for the house, apparently there's too many people. Never fear, i have found another. This is an alternative. Its in pasadena, so not as close but not super far away. 6 rooms, 6.5 baths 16 beds. wheel chair accessible, internet no stupid photography rule. i need an answer on this, id hate to make a decision with everyones money without consulting you guys. its around 3500 though, no deposit from what i can tell so we could use the money for grocerys for the house or rental cars or whatever.... or we could figure out what everyone is owed. Either way let me know what you think.

Reactions: Bruzdawg

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart
There's a Papa John's Pizza and a UPS store at the end of the block.

I'm in. d: (Gonna need to mail posters, souvenirs, etc., to myself rather than try to take them all on the plane.)

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
do it !

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm on board, let's get it!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
BUNK BEDS!!! WE COULD PRETEND TO CREW A CAP SHIP!!! I'm IN!!!!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I am renting a big car

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart
How far is it from the Test Gaming house and the event venue? Will we need taxis/ubers to get around?
I'll send you a link in discord. But, it's 18~ miles (30-40 minutes) from the venue, and 16-20~ miles (27-41 minutes) from Universal Studios.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I can't do Pasadena. Too far away for my girlfriend. We'll just have to get a hotel somewhere.

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
I'm good with whatever the majority decides.

I can't do Pasadena. Too far away for my girlfriend. We'll just have to get a hotel somewhere.
Major bummer....is that non-negotiable? We can give her first shot at the bathroom in the morning!? Or the pick of the cleanest sheets? ;)

Reactions: Murderer

Hipstar Dufus

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
AtomicDOGE
I CAN BUY SOMEONE OUT! Just throwing this out there, but I joined Star Citizen after this Citizencon was sold out so I'm going to miss out, but I don't want to. If anyone here for any reason can't attend and want to recoup your costs, let me know and I can buy your room and event ticket.

Hipstar Dufus

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
AtomicDOGE
Also if anyone wants to make a day in Disneyland while your there, I HIGHLY recommend purchasing an app called RIDEMAX. It's an absolutely amazing app and I've used it 3 times when I've gone, both in LA and Orlando. The app will save you soooo much time and on average you will spend no more than 10 to 15 minutes in line on average for any ride, regardless if you have a FastPass or not. All you do is input what rides you want to do in the day and the app puts together an itinerary by integrating FastPass, ride popularity times and layout of the park. You end up walking much less and get everything done before 4 or 5pm leaving you with the rest of the day to do whatever you want.

Reactions: Murderer

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Thanks Dufus! I hopefully look forward to meeting you at the event!

Reactions: Hipstar Dufus
Forgot your password?