Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
If you came flying in on a giant hotdog, I'm sure they couldn't refuse admission, otherwise good luck in the hunt for a spot, I definitely plan to attend this year.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Not a lot of activity lately.

1) Did we reserve a house?

2) Is grimbli really out?

2a) Will hipster dufus take his place if he cant come?

3) did we reserve a house?

4) will there be punch and pie?

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Not a lot of activity lately.

1) Did we reserve a house?

2) Is grimbli really out?

2a) Will hipster dufus take his place if he cant come?

3) did we reserve a house?

4) will there be punch and pie?
Sorry, i stopped getting alerts on this thread and didnt see that there had been so much talk. Ive been doing some real life stuff (new house, mom in hospital) so ive been kind of tied up lately.

To answer your questions: no, maybe, maybe, no, probably. As it stands we have 14 people including Montoya whos a maybe. as we get closer to the event Its getting harder and harder to find a house that will fit all of us for the money we have.

My first thought was to get 2 houses that could accommodate us that were close together which can be done for around 200 per house, per night. Since we have around 855 a night to spend this shouldn't be a problem, but i know some people were looking for a certain experience and i dont want to deprive any one of that.

I would like to meet with you all in discord whenever you have the time, since theres so many questions ill have to ask it will just make it faster. Im always there practically and if you don't see me just message me. I would really like to speak to you guys so we can hopefully finalize this thing and start dealing with the other aspects of the trip.

Reactions: Bruzdawg

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I would like to be able to house all of us under one roof, but if we can't manage that then splitting into two would be okay. My schedule is kinda erratic, but I try to keep a special eye focused on this thread.

Reactions: Knax

briguy168

Space Marshal
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
sirina
I know I'm really late to this but if there is any room left? My plan is to come Friday - Monday.

briguy168

Space Marshal
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
sirina
Any updates?

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Any way we can help?
find me a house that:
-is in la
-is close to vine st.
-has enough room for 16 people
-has at least 10 beds, the more the better though
-has internet
-is wheel chair accessible
-costs 855 a night, possibly a bit more since we have another person now

any links would be greatly appreciated.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Still available if someone finds they can't go now!
I think Grimbli and his gf are both out. You and brybuy should be able to take their spots.

If we cant find another house, then we have 2 options right ?
1) get the original and pay the 30% increase (can we fit a couple extra bodies in there to pay for it? )
2) start looking at hotel blocks again ... lamer, but a bunch of testies around will still be fun

thoughts?

times tickin! Can't wait to kick it with you guys !

Reactions: Bruzdawg

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
I think Grimbli and his gf are both out. You and brybuy should be able to take their spots.

If we cant find another house, then we have 2 options right ?
1) get the original and pay the 30% increase (can we fit a couple extra bodies in there to pay for it? )
2) start looking at hotel blocks again ... lamer, but a bunch of testies around will still be fun

thoughts?

times tickin! Can't wait to kick it with you guys !
the cheapest hotel option i could find would cost us about 11,000 all together. thats why we decided to go with the house. im finishing up moving now and will be on this more

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Go ahead and add a Thursday night for me. I've volunteered to help at CitCon we shall see if Cameron Wilkie uses me or not. either way more fun with Test!

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart
We really need to lock things down. Got notification from my airline that there's less than 60 days before my trip.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
working on this now, will update when i get a reply.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
ok everyone we have houses, repeat houses. this is not a drill i need everyone to pm me their first and last names and an e-mail address asap

Reactions: ThomSirveaux
Forgot your password?