Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Well if the house has a kitchen we can cook up mass quantities of Chicken easily, or just buy sandwich makings in bulk and veggies and such.

I definitely want to have a night where we cook a dinner and such.

Classy dinner party and all.

And yes, I read and understand the rules. I assume this is in reference to both properties?
probably both properties.

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
do me a favor and read this and reply that you have.

Please keep the following things in mind or your security deposit will be kept and you might be kicked out early: 1) Real people live in the building. They are human. Treat them as neighbors. Be good neighbors. 2) When checking in, BE QUIET IN THE HALL. Big groups are naturally loud and the hallway makes sound echo to the neighbors. 3) Your luggage makes noise. Please do your best not to drop it down stairs. Even inside, hitting the staircase with luggage will make lots of noise. 4) If checking in late, please know that my neighbors will be asleep. YOU WILL WAKE THEM UP IF YOU ARE LOUD. In this case, enter the building in small groups FROM THE DOWNSTAIRS ENTRANCE. 5) Keep doors closed. Again, the sound will echo. 6) MAKE SURE YOUR GROUP KNOWS THESE RULES. Do your best to lead them so the we can be at peace with my neighbors. Apologies for the harshness of this letter–we've had some pretty terrible guests unfortunately =( Please reply to this message so we can know you received it and understand. You will then receive check-in instructions. Enjoy your stay,
Sorry so late...agreed.

Reactions: Knax

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
do me a favor and read this and reply that you have.

Please keep the following things in mind or your security deposit will be kept and you might be kicked out early: 1) Real people live in the building. They are human. Treat them as neighbors. Be good neighbors. 2) When checking in, BE QUIET IN THE HALL. Big groups are naturally loud and the hallway makes sound echo to the neighbors. 3) Your luggage makes noise. Please do your best not to drop it down stairs. Even inside, hitting the staircase with luggage will make lots of noise. 4) If checking in late, please know that my neighbors will be asleep. YOU WILL WAKE THEM UP IF YOU ARE LOUD. In this case, enter the building in small groups FROM THE DOWNSTAIRS ENTRANCE. 5) Keep doors closed. Again, the sound will echo. 6) MAKE SURE YOUR GROUP KNOWS THESE RULES. Do your best to lead them so the we can be at peace with my neighbors. Apologies for the harshness of this letter–we've had some pretty terrible guests unfortunately =( Please reply to this message so we can know you received it and understand. You will then receive check-in instructions. Enjoy your stay,
Very late, but these terms are agreeable.

Reactions: Knax

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
There still room in this TEST House for me to jump on board? I've had a CitizenCon ticket since they first opened, I'm just a lazy, procrastinating f**k sometimes...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
There still room in this TEST House for me to jump on board? I've had a CitizenCon ticket since they first opened, I'm just a lazy, procrastinating f**k sometimes...
Yeah, we can make room.

Just show up, between the 3 houses we have rented there will be a sofa available.

Reactions: Murderer

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Yeah, we can make room.

Just show up, between the 3 houses we have rented there will be a sofa available.
Hah, any chance at a bed? I'll gladly take, and pay for, a sofa, but I'd really prefer, and again would pay for, a bed.

EDIT: And three houses? What happened to only two lol?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hah, any chance at a bed? I'll gladly take, and pay for, a sofa, but I'd really prefer, and again would pay for, a bed.

EDIT: And three houses? What happened to only two lol?
You are right, two houses. As for beds, I also need to organize something, you want to share a motel room ;)

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
You are right, two houses. As for beds, I also need to organize something, you want to share a motel room ;)
Haha, I'll bring my TEST mug! (you bring the beer though...)

Does this place have more flats/houses/whatever the hell we're staying in available? I'd probably just get a third if they do and there's no more beds. And by that I mean *I* would get a third, as opposed to "I would if I were you." Can the coordinator of this while gig check for me please, or forward me the place's contact info?

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Not sure if joke so I'll just say, you do know you have a bed right montoya? XP

Also @TexasSkulls which days are you planning on staying?

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
I'm thinking Thursday through Sunday. Worst case Friday through Sunday.
I just messaged the home owner to see if we can add a day to the other house.

If you want to confirm the dates I can tell you hown much it will cost you.

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
I just messaged the home owner to see if we can add a day to the other house.

If you want to confirm the dates I can tell you hown much it will cost you.
Just count me in for Thursday through Sunday. I'll cover those costs and then if I end up not being able to make it until Friday, that's my problem.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
So, we're almost finalized. Your price depends on whether Montoya's coming or not. Barely a month to go, though.

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Does anyone ever know what Montoya is doing though? I like to think Montoya is everywhere and nowhere. Perhaps a part of every beer consumed...

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Does anyone ever know what Montoya is doing though? I like to think Montoya is everywhere and nowhere. Perhaps a part of every beer consumed...
Since you bring it up, montoya is actually raising the funds now to join us.

Raising a family isn't cheap and his kids can't eat jpeg ships, as much as I'm sure he's tried. So this is totally optional but If you have already over paid and would like a portion to go towards montoyas costs let me or him know how much.

On to the extra funds. Ideally I would like the extra money to go towards buying food and drinks for the houses. However I feel it's going to have to be an all or nothing decision since it's not fair to the people who do contribute their extra to have their food eaten by the people who dont.

If you haven't paid extra and want to donate you can do so here https://testsquadron.com/goals/sponsor-montoya-to-citizencon-2016.10/

Please get back with me here or on discord with your decision.

Have a safe labor day weekend you guys.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I'll volunteer any overages to Montoya and try to send some extra love to the donation effort.

Reactions: marcsand2 and Knax
Forgot your password?