Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
This is going to be the main house and the people only staying for 3 days in this one. yes the second one was a church. The houses are 4 blocks from each other, 20 minute walking distance to a bunch of stuff, see description in links, and a 10 minute or so drive from the venue. /pats self on back.

Last edited:

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
This is going to be the main house and the people only staying for 3 days in this one. yes the second one was a church. The houses are 4 blocks from each other, 20 minute walking distance to a bunch of stuff, see description in links, and a 10 minute or so drive from the venue. /pats self on back.
Holy hell sir! Magnificent!

Takon

Space Marshal
Aug 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Takon Orlani
So food.

Just everyone chip in for grocery shopping and find an Aldis? We'll need to know if there are any allergies. I'd rather not eat fast food EVERY meal.

Reactions: Bruzdawg

briguy168

Space Marshal
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
sirina
Info sent as well

Yes I agree, lets pool some funds for snacks and stuff like that. I also don't want to always go out to eat for every meal! :)

Let us know how much is needed

Last edited:

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
do me a favor and read this and reply that you have.

Please keep the following things in mind or your security deposit will be kept and you might be kicked out early: 1) Real people live in the building. They are human. Treat them as neighbors. Be good neighbors. 2) When checking in, BE QUIET IN THE HALL. Big groups are naturally loud and the hallway makes sound echo to the neighbors. 3) Your luggage makes noise. Please do your best not to drop it down stairs. Even inside, hitting the staircase with luggage will make lots of noise. 4) If checking in late, please know that my neighbors will be asleep. YOU WILL WAKE THEM UP IF YOU ARE LOUD. In this case, enter the building in small groups FROM THE DOWNSTAIRS ENTRANCE. 5) Keep doors closed. Again, the sound will echo. 6) MAKE SURE YOUR GROUP KNOWS THESE RULES. Do your best to lead them so the we can be at peace with my neighbors. Apologies for the harshness of this letter–we've had some pretty terrible guests unfortunately =( Please reply to this message so we can know you received it and understand. You will then receive check-in instructions. Enjoy your stay,

Reactions: halfsane

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Jail Hesus!!! I want in the church group!!

Edit: Read and Understood about the noise.

Reactions: halfsane

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Jail Hesus!!! I want in the church group!!

Edit: Read and Understood about the noise.
we only have that one for 3 days. if youre ok moving for the last day it would actually help us out to put you there lol

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I am ok moving around if it helps the effort. I also am renting a car

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
It will be a larger luxury type but I'm not sure what the model will be until I arrive. My guess is a 4dr Buick of sorts.

Reactions: Knax

briguy168

Space Marshal
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
sirina
Read and understood.....basically, common courtesy

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Please keep the following things in mind or your security deposit will be kept and you might be kicked out early: 1) Real people live in the building. They are human. Treat them as neighbors. Be good neighbors. 2) When checking in, BE QUIET IN THE HALL. Big groups are naturally loud and the hallway makes sound echo to the neighbors. 3) Your luggage makes noise. Please do your best not to drop it down stairs. Even inside, hitting the staircase with luggage will make lots of noise. 4) If checking in late, please know that my neighbors will be asleep. YOU WILL WAKE THEM UP IF YOU ARE LOUD. In this case, enter the building in small groups FROM THE DOWNSTAIRS ENTRANCE. 5) Keep doors closed. Again, the sound will echo. 6) MAKE SURE YOUR GROUP KNOWS THESE RULES. Do your best to lead them so the we can be at peace with my neighbors. Apologies for the harshness of this letter–we've had some pretty terrible guests unfortunately =( Please reply to this message so we can know you received it and understand. You will then receive check-in instructions. Enjoy your stay,
Read, understood, and acknowledged. PM with name and email incoming, sorry for delay!

Takon

Space Marshal
Aug 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Takon Orlani
Well if the house has a kitchen we can cook up mass quantities of Chicken easily, or just buy sandwich makings in bulk and veggies and such.

I definitely want to have a night where we cook a dinner and such.

Classy dinner party and all.

And yes, I read and understand the rules. I assume this is in reference to both properties?

Takon

Space Marshal
Aug 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Takon Orlani

Replying!

Forgot your password?