Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
Looks like the bedrooms all have exterior access but the site shows it is not specifically 'wheelchair access'...is this going to be satisfactory for @fastcart?

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart
Looks like the bedrooms all have exterior access but the site shows it is not specifically 'wheelchair access'...is this going to be satisfactory for @fastcart?

I don't expect these handrails/towel holders to be in the showers or bathtubs, but there appear to be plenty of space in the bedrooms to hold a cart. Personally, I can handle this.

I'm a bit concerned that there are no sidewalks and blocked sidewalks from the house for blocks. I'll be relying on rides and Uber (which appears to have wheelchair ASSIST services in LA) more than I'd like.

But, I'll be staying with my TEST mates, and that's what matters. (:

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Just bumping this up to see where we stand on this. Were we able to get this spot reserved?

Reactions: Grimbli

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Ok. I am heading to Atlanta tomorrow with a truck of stuff to move and have a ultrasound on Wednesday. I'll check in then and chip in what I can.

Takon

Space Marshal
Aug 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Takon Orlani
I'll be bringing a small light laptop with Jackbox loaded on it, maybe some card games as well. I might have them shipped to save on space if needed.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'll be bringing a small light laptop with Jackbox loaded on it, maybe some card games as well. I might have them shipped to save on space if needed.
I'll try to bring a game or two as well if you all would like.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
I'll be bringing my 17" laptop, just to spite you. :p

EDIT: Also, I'll be putting my second payment in in 3 days when my bank lets me. People who still need to pay:

Me (146)
Knax (146)
Bruzdawg (119)
D3thos (146)
Tortilla (146)
Montoya (195 - will pay when transferring all of the money)

Can we get this done this month, please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimbli

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Do we have a place to live yet? Maybe we can crash at Chris's house

Reactions: Murderer

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Considering how much extra some people paid, we have enough. But Montoya won't know whether he's in or out until August... :( We need to decide. Probably best if we have another discord meeting soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: fastcart
Forgot your password?