Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Victoria :beers:
I was able to get the 325A and I love it! I am still unsure how to fly it properly and aim it properly
325A is a zoom and boom fighter. Give it the heaviest ballistic cannons you can find, go in fast, have a very steady aim and hit your target with a few cannon rounds and zoom out. The ballistics don't have to grind down shields before they do damage. If you insist on doing dog fight, put some Badgers on the wingtips to do a lot of small damage, keeping your target occupied with evading and put a Panther or balistic cannon on the nose. With the Panther you put some extra firepower to the grinding. With the balistic cannon you do some extra damage, but since your target is evasive and you also have to dodge fire, the aiming and hitting will be much harder.
Hornet Tracker, Freelancer Max, Connie Aquila, and Cutlass Black worth picking up?
Hornet is a tank, not as heavy as the Super Hornet, but it can do some good dog fighting, better then the 325.
Freelancer MAX is a medium hauler, you can do 1 / 2 person hauling
Aquila is exploration, you get a P72 and a Rover with it? Better suited for multi people action
The Black is a good alrounder, has some hitting power, can haul some cargo
If Ihad to choose one of above, Iwould go for the Black. It is the most versatile ship of the 4, can be used alone

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sounds like you need to take a 10 month holiday in a country where the legal limit is non-existant or lower such as Japan(20) or Europe(Many lower ages)
Canada. 19 is the drinking age. In some places 18. Egad. Haha
Of course we would be willing to get you drunk what guy wouldn't(or girl in some cases) @Blind Owl where are you when the alcohol calls! we have a testie in need of help its a state of emergency
I'm here! *starts unraveling fire hose attached to beer kegs.*
Don't worry, this is perfectly normal amd legal...
In Canada. Haha

Welcome to TEST. Good to have you flying with us. Now start crashing. Ha.

(>v<)7

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Welcome to TEST! :D

I assume all of you are beer connoisseurs? Maybe you guys can help a new drinker huh?
Ahahaha
As someone that doesn't really drink but likes to taste a bit of everything, I have one tip:
If someone gives you Blue-Thor to drink, you should run as fast as you can in the opposite direction! It's horrible, even by cheap-horrible beer standards.
Other than that, everything is almost drinkable.

AngelicVictoria

Vice Admiral
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
AngelicVictoria
An American girl that's 20 and hasn't had beer yet? I'm aghast! That's not the MURICA I know and love!
Take a trip North. Come to Canada! We have the booze!
Or like... go to a house party.
Well I'm one of those girls who follows rules because not following rules gets you in trouble and really not following rules gets some serious consequences.
That being said, once it's legal I'll probably be smashed ahaha at least for the first week I'm 21.

One thing tho I have to do is order a Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred to what the all the hype is all about. Haha!

Welcome to TEST Victoria :beers:

325A is a zoom and boom fighter. Give it the heaviest ballistic cannons you can find, go in fast, have a very steady aim and hit your target with a few cannon rounds and zoom out. The ballistics don't have to grind down shields before they do damage. If you insist on doing dog fight, put some Badgers on the wingtips to do a lot of small damage, keeping your target occupied with evading and put a Panther or balistic cannon on the nose. With the Panther you put some extra firepower to the grinding. With the balistic cannon you do some extra damage, but since your target is evasive and you also have to dodge fire, the aiming and hitting will be much harder.

Hornet is a tank, not as heavy as the Super Hornet, but it can do some good dog fighting, better then the 325.
Freelancer MAX is a medium hauler, you can do 1 / 2 person hauling
Aquila is exploration, you get a P72 and a Rover with it? Better suited for multi people action
The Black is a good alrounder, has some hitting power, can haul some cargo
If Ihad to choose one of above, Iwould go for the Black. It is the most versatile ship of the 4, can be used alone
I'm asking if all of them are worth it haha like getting all of them at one time xD

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Well I'm one of those girls who follows rules because not following rules gets you in trouble and really not following rules gets some serious consequences.
That's good. Bee safe! Have fun but don't be dumb dumb. Don't let boys convince you to do stuff on a first date.
Life Lesson from old Sasquatch... Never drink alone at a party where you don't know anyone and it's a frat party and people under 30 are in togas. It always ends in dudes named Jessie puking on your toga and a guy named Brad convincing you to try Jello shots and next thing you know you're in a mud wresting fight with Brad's girlfriend over who slow danced out of the toga the best. At least that's been my experience. GAWD I love MURICAN parties.
But they're not good for YOU.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That's good. Bee safe! Have fun but don't be dumb dumb. Don't let boys convince you to do stuff on a first date.
Life Lesson from old Sasquatch... Never drink alone at a party where you don't know anyone and it's a frat party and people under 30 are in togas. It always ends in dudes named Jessie puking on your toga and a guy named Brad convincing you to try Jello shots and next thing you know you're in a mud wresting fight with Brad's girlfriend over who slow danced out of the toga the best. At least that's been my experience. GAWD I love MURICAN parties.
But they're not good for YOU.
Haha, the old "do as I say, not as I do!"?

AngelicVictoria

Vice Admiral
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
AngelicVictoria
Well I'm not sure how many of you were sober with your welcomes, but thank you to all. Currently I'm at Georgia Tech taking a Cyber Security class cause I'm smart (maybe I can join SC Dev and make them hurry up the release ahaha). I will be home in a few days so I may go MIA for a couple days and don't worry. No parties for this girl! ;) I'm sober ahaha

Forgot your password?