Status
Not open for further replies.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
Sorry im late to the party.

Putting the boot into Derek “doctor faux” Smart?

Hold my beer..........

He is a reprehensible, vile human being who revels in the suffering of others and has wasted past three of his life trying to defraud CIG.

Why does he do this?

Two things, his failed project “galactic comand online” and the other being him laughed out the building when he offerd his “consultancy” services to CIG in am attempt to pull another Alganon.

He is a living embodiment of Walter Mitty, a petty con man and someone who deserves to mocked and ridiculed ar every opportunity.

*edit* i did use Dereks given middle name of the C word, but realised this is a family forum.

Last edited:

LookingGlass

Grand Admiral
Dec 27, 2017
RSI Handle
Looking-Glass
If we are officially a cult mean that our T shirts and hats ETC qualify for the tax free exemption that religious institutions get?

Lets have a 'witch' hunt.

'Which' one of our new members that have joined since this nonsense started is Dr Voldermort.
I bet he is spying on you Lord Montoya. He will be easy to spot in chat due to his ' unusual' voice
It’s he who must not be named!

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Woah! I... I'm speechless.
Dr. Smart just reached a new bottom. This guy is asking for a reaction from a very certain kind of individual.

Well Derek, if you're reading this, I humbly ask you to not go down that road. You're a small, sad man, with nothing to lose apart from your ample free time. But, even then, being known as the guy that got seriously hurt upon a videogame discussion is not a better alternative than your current situation.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I just want to remind everybody that we here at TEST Squadron strongly denounce any kind of harassment online.

We are a community for gamers, by gamers, that encourages cooperation, fun and a wholesome experience to everybody.

Always remember that.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I just want to remind everybody that we here at TEST Squadron strongly denounce any kind of harassment online.

We are a community for gamers, by gamers, that encourages cooperation, fun and a wholesome experience to everybody.

Always remember that.
Couldn't agree more. On-line or Off-line, don't harass anyone anywhere ever.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Plus, his games look like they were coded by a middle school student
In fairness to middle school students, I'm pretty sure that some of them could code all sorts of laps around anything DS will ever achieve at their own age. This being said, I'm completely positive that these same individuals can out code me without even waking up in the morning. I'm just hoping that once they have graduated & their skills are razor sharp that they will apply to work for CIG to help it continue to advance into the greatness it is heading towards.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist

Always remember that.
Well said.

The internet is fun and games, and just the same we must all strive to be civil toward one another even if our opponent fails to do the same.

In that spirit: Dick Dumb = :wc:

#winning

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane

Always remember that.
Hmmm should not we invite Dereck to back the project and be a testie?

Maybe he only needs some love and beer!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

I'm sure under that bitter shell there is another loveable caring sharing Testie just waiting to be unleashed.

Make no mistake Derrick is likely already part of this forum and may already be posting actively under an pseudonym (maybe he was the first one to suggest harming himself to get the ball rolling?) but it's more likely that he is just lurking - either way those running the forum and discords will know from his IP or a few other methods and will be watching.

Come one out Derrick, there is a little Testie in everyone - we're not that bad once you get to know us and you never know we may rub-off some good on you :slight_smile:

Last edited:

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist

I'm pretty sure CR has permanently banned him from SC... So it's a nice thought, taming the monster as it were, but I think Dick Dumb has, on his own accord, escalated the issue far beyond the realm of possible repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?