Here's a hint...

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
So got my shiny new Cutlass today.... totatally went round pressing buttons being like

YEAH FREAKING AWESOME ITS GOT A FUCKING RAMP!!!!!

Clicked some button that said powerplant... "Yeah this looks boooooring"

flew around complained to Centimane about me ship being shit....

Then realised I had in fact REMOVED THE FUCKING POWERPLANT

FAIL
:joy:Well congrats on being the smartest TEST member here, the fact you even found out the powerplant was missing is intriguing. Great story though keep it up!

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
So got my shiny new Cutlass today.... totatally went round pressing buttons being like

FAIL
YES! Your first TEST flight! I want to fly with you!(or maybe not fly...depending on which components I remove that appear surplus to requirements)

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
:joy:Well congrats on being the smartest TEST member here, the fact you even found out the powerplant was missing is intriguing. Great story though keep it up!
Well I wouldn't want to appear to be a particular fountain of knowledge... I literally went round clicking on the little blue circle thingy's...
I couldn't work out what was going on and was quite confused for about 5/10 minutes including a number of 'Turn it off and on again moments'
I realised I had removed it completely by accident again when I had forgotten that I had looked at the little blue circle thingy and it said
Power Plant - Blah Blah Blah

Power Plant - None

And realised that something was supposed to be in that box haha.

YES! Your first TEST flight! I want to fly with you!(or maybe not fly...depending on which components I remove that appear surplus to requirements)
I've heard that if you chose to remove the Landing gear it can make you better at landing... after having completed the pre-requisite number of epic belly flops.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

FAIL
In the best of TEST tradition!

I got a Connie Taurus and popped it down in the hangar, oh my god it was amazing, I ran up and down opening all the doors...

"Oh my GOD it has a TOILET!"

Hit F to sit on it.

"Oh my DOUBLE GOD i can SIT on this TOILET!"

Hit F to get off the toilet.

Didn't move.

Hit F again. Nothing. Hit every other key on the keyboard. Nothing. I was stuck on the can.

Must be a glitch, quit the game, restarted, sat on the bog again, could not get off the bog again.

Googled it. "You hit F" said Google. Hit it 28 times, it was like I was taping out morse code. Didn't work.

Went on the RSI forum.

Me: "Hi, I can't get off the Shitter in my new Connie."

Everyone else: "You have to hold F."

Ah. Hold. Yeah, I could get off the toilet after that. Never got back on after that.

Last edited:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
In the best of TEST tradition!

I got a Connie Taurus and popped it down in the hangar, oh my god it was amazing, I ran up and down opening all the doors...

"Oh my GOD it has a TOILET!"

Hit F to sit on it.

"Oh my DOUBLE GOD i can SIT on this TOILET!"

Hit F to get off the toilet.

Didn't move.

Hit F again. Nothing. Hit every other key on the keyboard. Nothing. I was stuck on the can.

Must be a glitch, quit the game, restarted, sat on the bog again, could not get of the bog again.

Googled it. "You hit F" said Google. Didn't work.

Went on the RSI forum.

Me: "Hi, I can't get off the Shitter. in my new Connie."

Everyone else: "You have to hold F."

Ah. Yeah, I could get off the toilet after that. Never got back on after that.
You have to release the suction action to stand up.

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Man oh man are you going to shit bricks when the current piece of buggy shit Cutlass get's updated in 3.0

Then again, I sorta expected that from the Cutlass... it always felt like it should be "more".

What completely threw me off was the Aurora Rework... I mean... the thing looks absolutely awesome now, like a little Terrapin.

If they keep it's sturdy hull and decent max shield (on the LN at least and going by statpages which I admit is foolish) and make the Hardpoints reasonable (4x S2 would be OK) I'd actually want one.

A.Santos

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 6, 2016
RSI Handle
A_Santos

FAIL
haha......... done the same a while ago, but never told anyone about it...... DOH !!!!!

delete last message.......... DELETE I SAID !!!!

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I remember the "Ah HOLD F to get up!" when I snuck into someone's aurora and went into the bed without them knowing. Little did I know he stopped got up and saw me so I tried to get out... Nope. Used chat and was told "It's F" but nope nothing. So the nice pilot flew me at full speed into an asteroid and killed us.

Only days later did I know the keybindings had changed and I could have gotten out and shot him as I intended.

Forgot your password?