HEY! Ship advice. (I'm drunk, it's St Patty's, and this question has been asked 16903 times)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just follow the basic formula:

F=MA

That's pretty much all you need to know to crash into the moon. The F is fun and the MA are the first two letters in math, mad, maple, and mahogany.
Or, you could accept that in games MA is the rating for Mature Audiences. Thus in SC the equasion F = MA will be confirmed true.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I think I would, assuming I already have an Aurora (because if I didn't I'd be a dirty heretic), upgrade the ship to an Avenger Titan, because it looks to me like the perfect starter ship. It can fight, has a bed, cargo space, versatility, perfect starter.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I think your alt should have an RSI Polaris! They should sit in luxury while waiting for you to get on and play.

It even has a hangar for your starter ship!
Ah, the luxury of having a ship still in concept. Those are the best. The ship can be anything you want it to be and as good as you want it to be. You only have to worry about the stats when CIG finally makes the darn thing. Then you have to worry about reality.

I say that Owl gets the ships that won't be made for the longest time: the BMM, Endeavor, or Genesis :D

Forgot your password?