HEY! Ship advice. (I'm drunk, it's St Patty's, and this question has been asked 16903 times)

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
So if you maybe had an alt account, and already had a Mustang Alpha package, but saw that the Delta was available for CCU, but really just wanted to have the alt account to play a game from the bottom, and you really love run-on sentences, what ship would you start that alt account game with? And yes Auroras count and yes we love shitposts!

Challenge: How long can this thread go on without an actual answer?
What you do, is you look for the one with 16 marmosets, mainly because a cashew does not taste like an orange, or even look like one. I mean, how messed up is that?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
So if you maybe had an alt account, and already had a Mustang Alpha package, but saw that the Delta was available for CCU, but really just wanted to have the alt account to play a game from the bottom, and you really love run-on sentences, what ship would you start that alt account game with? And yes Auroras count and yes we love shitposts!

Challenge: How long can this thread go on without an actual answer?
The obvious answer is to wait until Javelins go on sale again and CCU the Alpha to that for your starter ship.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
When talking about Alts and Deltas, you really have to examine the coeficient of all your variables at play. DPS, FPS, MPS, compound interest on your mortgage, and rarity.

Say you have a blue ship. As any online game will show you, it is clearly better than a green ship. Upgrading to a green ship is only good if upgrading from a white ship (see Phoenix).

Just follow the basic formula:

F=MA

That's pretty much all you need to know to crash into the moon. The F is fun and the MA are the first two letters in math, mad, maple, and mahogany.

So decide now, cuz you won't get another chance later... unless we make it to November 23rd...

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
So..... given the constant WaO (We are Owl) expressed as W=O
and Alts are used to express W expressed ƒA=W
it becomes obvious that ƒA = O
the purpose and function of Alts are Owl !

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Uh... Didn't they once say if you have more than one game package you can use them as crew on your ship? What does that mean if one of the crew is your Alt?

Would you, like, have two computers set up next to each-other and just swap between screens? Or would the AI play your alt when you weren't so you'd basically say "For fuck sake Me, stop being an idiot and push the damned Button! Don't make me come over there and play as you!"

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
But a red ship is best of all! Red make it go faster! WAAAAAAAAAAGH!
I am going to build a Ship Modification business around this.

Send me your components, I will make them faster by painting them red. Shields recharge faster when Red, gunz shoot faster when Red, coolers cool faster then Red, generators generate faster when Red.

I am thinking of calling it the "You can have it in any colour as long as it's red" ship company, or YCHIIACALAIR for short.

YOU BUY IT!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Is that a Dead Like Me reference?
Wait... is that photo even of Ellen Bluth, or is that a young Mandy Patinkin?
Good catch! Yeah, I loved Dead Like Me. Wish they would've kept going with it. The cliffhanger of the last season pissed me off.

Forgot your password?