Hiya!

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Welcome to Test! Pull up a beer and have a seat!

Okay, flying is all well and good. But the real question is: How are you at crashing?

It is kind of a litmas test.

I actually shot down the Hammerhead I was crewing in once. Odd, now that I think on it, seems I have never been invited to crew a gun position in a Hammerhead since.

Think there is a correlation?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hiya! I’m underscore.

I’m an 18 year old college student from new jersey.

My boyfriend (covealent) has always liked space games and kind of dragged me in too so I play star citizen now.

What I like about star citizen is like all about flying with your friends and having the freedom of like getting up and doing jobs. I mostly like to just explore in the games and find people to talk to. :)

I was a total nintendo kid. The first game I remember playing was Zelda, A link to the past, on the wii lol. I mostly play fps games now though.

I first heard about Test Squadron from my boyfriend. What made me make the decision to join was when I was looking around the forums the community seems very welcoming and friendly.
Welcome to TEST Squadron @underscorexox .

I'm pretty sure that you're not the only person that joined this wild & crazy group that was introduced to it by their significant other. My GF has been thinking about joining since I joined, but has been hesitant because her PC currently isn't capable of running SC.

I'm an old school Nintendo fan as well, but my last NES was the Game Cube. I do love most of the classic Zelda games, just not the 2nd. (The Adventures of Link)

Reactions: marcsand2

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not everybody in TEST Squadron consumes alcohol, but we can all enjoy crashing ships as though we do. Cheers with whatever each of you is drinking at the moment you read this.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
You providing alcohol to a minor? ;) I wont tell.

madortory legal disclaimer so we cant be blamed
In all seriousness everyone always be safe when you drink. Know and follow the laws of your area.
Nothing is ever illegal until you get caught. That being said, get your own damn beer! I'm on a budget over here!

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I totally missed the interview questions and just wrote a novel for my intro. Anyway, welcome to TEST. 😁

Get on discord if you haven't already, we have a pretty regular crew getting on every night. I just posted a video with 7 of us trying to stur things up in a Hammerhead and we decided to go ride some ATVs on a moon last weekend.

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?