I came, I saw, I blew up!

intristin

Commander
Donor
May 30, 2017
RSI Handle
TristinD
Ok, I just purchased this, will have it on tomorrow night! Gotta love living 3 miles from Amazon's East Coast distribution center, 2 day shipping becomes overnight! :sunglasses: Then all I have to do is spend the next few months practicing everyday until I don't suck! Luckily I have no life!

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Ok, I just purchased this, will have it on tomorrow night! Gotta love living 3 miles from Amazon's East Coast distribution center, 2 day shipping becomes overnight! :sunglasses: Then all I have to do is spend the next few months practicing everyday until I don't suck! Luckily I have no life!
That's the setup I started with after mouse and keyboard.. then I recently I bought one additional T16000M so I can fly with dual stick but I still have the choice of the throttle too :smile:
So this is what I ended up with now :smile: one step at a time ;)

When it come to the key assignment if you have no previous use of stick or stick setup you're like a blank page and that is a advantage, you should get use to any set up fairly quick.
I do recommend if something feel off or not logical for you, try a alternative key assignment immediately rather than later until you find one that feel natural and logical to you.
Since the learning curve is about muscle memory and learning one that not feel logical prevent you from having a accelerated learning curve and you will struggle rather than advancing your flight skills.

Don't be afraid to experiment to find what feel natural for you, advice on how to set it up, you can get 100s but most likely only one fit your liking.. ;)

CHEERS! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beers: :beers:

Edit: Do make notes of which control functions you use the most when flying/dogfighting/racing..
This will help you to find out the key assignment that suit you best and get the most important keys in easy reach for you. As in those you use less can be on other control option as in keyboard buttonboxes... etc..

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Greeting from Canada:flag_ca:. Welcome to TEST, where it's always beer o'clock!:beers:
(>v<)7

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test... have fun... beer time

Forgot your password?