I Got My New TEST Swag

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy
That is actually a very good point! Still need someone from the US as well to buy(of course I will need a trustworthy testie to give the money to order them)/take the shirts to citcon to give to @aeloy. or maybe @Munken ? If any of them is willing ^.^
Errrr, I might mention I'm moving to Miami so maybe Munken is the one to trust ^_^

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Errrr, I might mention I'm moving to Miami so maybe Munken is the one to trust ^_^
LMFAO, that is great, I hope that you have a good time in Miami. And yes, maybe other Europeans are more suitable to get stuff from the US to EU.
The ony probem in the Netherlands is that sending a package also cost almost €10

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
DarthMunkee has a new alias: Your Handle
b-but if it's my handle...

Is DarthMunkee the chameleon? Man of a thousand identities! He is you, whoever reads "Your Handle", Darths handle is... yours...

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy
LMFAO, that is great, I hope that you have a good time in Miami. And yes, maybe other Europeans are more suitable to get stuff from the US to EU.
The ony probem in the Netherlands is that sending a package also cost almost €10
I meaaaaan, I'm traveling back and forth, I could be a living transport vehicle for Test couture :O

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
You are on to something there. I could convincingly pose as anyone given enough duct tape.
Time to buy stock in ductbrand.com

This just gave me the image in my head of a guy walking around with about a 2 inch(5.08 cm) thick stack of duck tape on his back.
Just look for the man with the sore back and slumped shoulders.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Reactions: hardroc77

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Alert! Alert! Security Breech! The covert ops program "have YOUR HANDLE" has been exposed.

We are undone! Now that the jig is up, TEST can offer YOUR HANDLE to all members in custom black and yellow for all members. Choose the handle from here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=beer+handle&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=YElvnr8QVbPkdM%3A%2CbBDfVwQDv6QJ4M%2C_&usg=AFrqEzcCJqB_POf1U5mV76pxeJg2oANc5g&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj11Y2nnPfcAhXiSt8KHRP5D1oQ9QEwDHoECAUQBA#imgrc=YElvnr8QVbPkdM:
Those are some good looking handles

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?