I was honestly not sure if I really needed an 890J...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Last edited:

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
Yeah, but the 890 shoots blanks compared to the Polaris's S10's. Who would the hotties rather make babies with, the emasculated metro-sexual or the REAL Men?

The pool table on the Polaris is all that's needed for fun. . .well with a little privacy.
the 890J will make babies.. the Polaris will just blow up theeggs/ovaries when the torps hit ;)

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Mines the size of an express train. My Endeavor... what were you guys talking about...?
I'm just making fun of Shadow's comment.

I'm not talking about anything important. :P
Ignore my posts.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm just making fun of Shadow's comment.

I'm not talking about anything important. :P
Ignore my posts.
I'll stop lying I was talking about my junk. 😩

EDIT - I was going to add a funny scene from the BBC tv show Coupling here, where a conversation is had but then replayed with the subtext added and they are all just comparing their garbage with lines like "Mines staggeringly vast" and "I'm the manager at this store and I think you'll find mine is the size of an enormous train", but would you believe it YouTube doesn't have the exact scene from a series that aired over 15 years ago. I mean what is the point of technology if it can't time-travel?

EDIT - EDIT - oh, nope here it is:

Last edited:

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Okay so I really want an 890 Jump, but here's a question. Can you make it functional. I love Origin ships, but I don't want a gigantic touring boat. Now if I can put a bunch of guns and blow things up in style... then we're talking!

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Okay so I really want an 890 Jump, but here's a question. Can you make it functional. I love Origin ships, but I don't want a gigantic touring boat. Now if I can put a bunch of guns and blow things up in style... then we're talking!
You have already described exactly what the 890 is NOT. It has a defensive loadout consisting of good armor, shields, and PDW's, not offensive firepower. It is a gigantic touring boat. Go buy an Idris or 3.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I truly hope the 890j turns out better then the 600i touring as its insides remains disappointing. (Now if only we can get Josh Coon to give it his loven like he did to the phoenix)

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
You have already described exactly what the 890 is NOT. It has a defensive loadout consisting of good armor, shields, and PDW's, not offensive firepower. It is a gigantic touring boat. Go buy an Idris or 3.
I agree with Wolfy here. It is not supposed to be very offensive at all. An Idris or Polaris is more what you are looking for.

Forgot your password?