Piracy [In-Game Occupation] Let's raise the Black Flag! (TEST Piracy)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
ERGHMYGEERRDD!
Did you guys see the Cutlass Black rework? It looks great! That new fat Cutlass might just swing me to the other side of the law.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Yeah, I did see this video. Oh my God my Cat looks pretty. I really hope I can arm her though.
Calix just got on the RSI forums and said that the max size of the guns on the turrets is Size 4, not Size 2 as is modeled.

That is a nice firepower increase, even if its still a bit below par compared to the Connie or Starfarer.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Calix just got on the RSI forums and said that the max size of the guns on the turrets is Size 4, not Size 2 as is modeled.

That is a nice firepower increase, even if its still a bit below par compared to the Connie or Starfarer.
Oh good. That's something. Didn't the original Cat have 4 bug guns on the front end instead of a turret?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So now, Dear Squeaker, we have a choice facing us tomorrow. Or at least, I do: Do I keep my Black or upgrade to the Cutty Blue?

Reactions: Speedkills

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
HEHEHEHEHE A Pirate Drop Ship, with room to haul back some booty, before the Cat shows up to clean the place out. Man I love that ship.... maybe I should ditch the Aquila and get a Black and a Blue to go with my Red. :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
HEHEHEHEHE A Pirate Drop Ship, with room to haul back some booty, before the Cat shows up to clean the place out. Man I love that ship.... maybe I should ditch the Aquila and get a Black and a Blue to go with my Red. :slight_smile:
I freaking love this ship. Can't decide which one I want though. Or do I want them all?

Reactions: supitza

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I freaking love this ship. Can't decide which one I want though. Or do I want them all?
I'm still thinking about getting a Red. Need more info on SAR, though, before I can make up my mind. And even after we're given the info, I'll still have a hard time deciding, because that's how I roll.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm still thinking about getting a Red. Need more info on SAR, though, before I can make up my mind. And even after we're given the info, I'll still have a hard time deciding, because that's how I roll.
I hear ya brother. Life is hard. Ships are harder.

Reactions: supitza

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
That's why I wanted them all...... forget deciding

Lets see.....
Melt Connie Aquila
CCU P-72LTI into Black?? or Blue??
Maybe the Blue, if it goes on sale, then get a Black Package.....

Yup, that should work.

Forgot your password?