Invasion of Pokemon

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
So me and some guys fom my unit got Pokémon GO and jogged around base to catch them all. Every time we hit a pokestop or caught one we did exercises. If all ppl who played did this then I feel there would be more support instead of the zombie thing.
I grabbed the jogger and put my 3yr old in it.

She caught pokemon while I jogged to the nearest pokestop 1km away.

I get there and there we two kids wearing red shirts on the bench farming pokeballs, I gave them a dirty look and shouted "TEAM YELLOW!" then ran away!

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I joined team Valor last night to play with the kids.

Now I'm sitting at work farming pokeballs because there is a pokestop I can hit from my desk.

My daughter caught a Pekachu one street over from our house.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
So me and some guys fom my unit got Pokémon GO and jogged around base to catch them all. Every time we hit a pokestop or caught one we did exercises. If all ppl who played did this then I feel there would be more support instead of the zombie thing.
This. I don't use it at my unit (can't let them know I play Pokemon or games or smile or feel. It ruins the image of this older NCO). But wife and i take the kkids on a run (they ride bikes) and catch them all around base and local trails. Gets them more involved and less of a "how much farther" to "can we go over there"

I get there and there we two kids wearing red shirts on the bench farming pokeballs, I gave them a dirty look and shouted "TEAM YELLOW!" then ran away!
I flew to NC to take all the Pokemon Gyms from you. I shall give them back when I fly home this weekend.

Okay I haven't won one damn gym. I swear people here at Bragg must play Pokemon go all day... No damn training!

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen

But.... Team Blue is Best Squardon........

Forgot your password?