Invictus Megathread

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Let's see how this shapes up (finally). Might be a fun multi-crew ship if it takes a crew of 6 to fully staff.
Crew of 6 is well covered in military ships with the Valkyrie (5), the Retaliator (7) and Hammerhead (8). Something in the 3-4 size would be better.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Shit, with all these warbond CCUs I can put myself into a Prowler for 300. Or a Valk for 280. Almost feels like it'd a crime not too. Worst part is choosing, lol

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Shit, with all these warbond CCUs I can put myself into a Prowler for 300. Or a Valk for 280. Almost feels like it'd a crime not too. Worst part is choosing, lol
They have gone on record saying the Prowler is far out performing what it should be doing right now so if you get one be ready for the Nerf bat.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
Prowler is beautiful, but useless as anything other than a heavy fighter, and that aspect is going to get nerfed shortly.

I picked one up week before last, flew it around a bit and melted it pretty much straight away, its not a $400 ship, and its not a particularly useful troop transport either.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
When my funds arrive, I'm looking at picking up some upgrades, Warlock, Redeemer & MIS along with several of the paint skins. I'm really hoping that CIG makes this event an annual event to ease the stress from the anniversary sales event.

Reactions: Blind Owl and Phil

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
When my funds arrive, I'm looking at picking up some upgrades, Warlock, Redeemer & MIS along with several of the paint skins. I'm really hoping that CIG makes this event an annual event to ease the stress from the anniversary sales event.
Backas wanna back. With more lore comes more in 'Verse richness for events.

But next year - have some reinforcements to screw over nobbers trying to take the display fleet down.

I mean what happened here? Have they got deck-jocky crusties flying and those ships they can't even defend themselves? And the craft themselves must be end of service and due to be decommissioned the Idris don't even have functioning S10's...

I think another problem is some guys have been head-shotting members of a Test Squadron. I know it's the 999'th rather than the Squardon, but 'comon guys we gotta look out for the TESTies out there.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Backas wanna back. With more lore comes more in 'Verse richness for events.

But next year - have some reinforcements to screw over nobbers trying to take the display fleet down.

I mean what happened here? Have they got deck-jocky crusties flying and those ships they can't even defend themselves? And the craft themselves must be end of service and due to be decommissioned the Idris don't even have functioning S10's...

I think another problem is some guys have been head-shotting members of a Test Squadron. I know it's the 999'th rather than the Squardon, but 'comon guys we gotta look out for the TESTies out there.
There's a new update in the PTU coming to the Verse that activates the self defense capabilities of the fleet against attackers & thieves of their ships. I say "Game On" now that the NPC's of the fleet won't be gimped & helpless anymore.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
MISC has clearly always been the best manufacturer but Crusader are really killing it too over the last hundred years!!

Forgot your password?