Invictus Megathread

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Horrible, tried to log in again, no ships will load up in fleet manager, the server was horrible felt like a 30k every 2 minutes, I don't know what CIG was thinking or is doing over there but this game is virtually unplayable at this point, I am almost ready to uninstall and wait a few months, this entire week I have had maybe 2-3 sessions of actual uninterrupted game play that was enjoyable. I cant remember the last time I this disappointed with SC, been years since it was this bad for me.

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Horrible, tried to log in again, no ships will load up in fleet manager, the server was horrible felt like a 30k every 2 minutes, I don't know what CIG was thinking or is doing over there but this game is virtually unplayable at this point, I am almost ready to uninstall and wait a few months, this entire week I have had maybe 2-3 sessions of actual uninterrupted game play that was enjoyable. I cant remember the last time I this disappointed with SC, been years since it was this bad for me.
Huh. I logged in Wednesday night and played for 3 hours straight with not a glitch to be seen. It's weird how there's such a split between some people's experiences.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Be at Port Olisar before it starts or you'll be disqualified. Check here for prize details:

Even if you don't think you can mine well, bring your Prospector(the required ship), take it out and try mining. You may win a raffle prize.

ProspectorChallenge.jpg

Reactions: Blind Owl

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Huh. I logged in Wednesday night and played for 3 hours straight with not a glitch to be seen. It's weird how there's such a split between some people's experiences.
Its either the times I am trying to log in or something in my files gets corrupted to where I have to reset, I have reset 4 times this week, compared to never having reset before something must be corrupting peoples files, I have been reading the forums and its not just me either, lots of people having problems. But ya it seems to be random, some people have little to no issues and others are just hammered.

There was a few sessions, I want to say wed also I had a decent gaming session.

DarkSnake

Space Marshal
May 5, 2017
RSI Handle
DarkSnake
Its either the times I am trying to log in or something in my files gets corrupted to where I have to reset, I have reset 4 times this week, compared to never having reset before something must be corrupting peoples files, I have been reading the forums and its not just me either, lots of people having problems. But ya it seems to be random, some people have little to no issues and others are just hammered.

There was a few sessions, I want to say wed also I had a decent gaming session.
Yeah, for a while I kept constantly getting my ships in a state where they couldn't spawn, but the last few days have been a lot more stable for me. I still have to create a character almost every time I log in, though.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Jesus..... I have to reset a 5th time, log in I have no body, cant use or see anything, seriously this game is just fucked this patch. 5 resets in 5 days, ridiculous. Worst experience in 3 years for me, worst. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone in this state. :) But I glad they managed they rake in millions on gif's we wont see in the game for another year or two.

Sigh.... sorry for the rant but this is just extremely unacceptable at this stage of the game development, I think I am going to uninstall and take a permanent break until November.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
lol. Krakens already sold out.
Of course they did lol, was anyone surprised? I think this week will mark one of their biggest revenues to date. I am not sure why or how they manage to keep selling gif's but its working. Outside of picking up an LTI token here and there I really haven't put much into the game in the past year or so.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Is it me or was that one of the shortest, blandest ad's to date ? lol
Eh. Mediocre video for a mediocre ship. Perhaps once the gameplay loops are fleshed out, it'll be a terrific ship. As of now, however, I wouldn't buy it. I doubt they're selling like hot cakes either. Definitely not a hot ticket item like Carracks or Banu Merchantmen.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Is it me or was that one of the shortest, blandest ad's to date ? lol
Eh. Mediocre video for a mediocre ship. Perhaps once the gameplay loops are fleshed out, it'll be a terrific ship.
Less for future backers to point at and say "eh, that's changed" look at the original cutlass ad and the original 300 ad...

...plus COVID-19 and all that. If they made the ad any time in the last two months, they've been making it from home studios.

Forgot your password?