Lack of TEST Javelins - Read Inside

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I have a gladiator and retaliator that will use "having a bad day" torpedo load outs, failing that, I heard retaliators sword point nose are fond of bridges

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I'm a member of the 501st and have Stormtrooper armor. Let me know if you have any questions!
Awesome, man. Rough estimate: How much would a full outfit be if I got the full uniform with the neck collar and boots and everything?

I have legitimately wanted to do this for decades.

Reactions: CrashMan054

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I'm a member of the 501st and have Stormtrooper armor. Let me know if you have any questions!
I'm dressing up in my Spartan MKVI armor for the Star Wars premiere. Mainly because I'm such a huge Star Wars fan that it will be doubly enjoyable to see the fanboys who talk to goats get upset.

Husker

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Husker2166

Awesome, man. Rough estimate: How much would a full outfit be if I got the full uniform with the neck collar and boots and everything?

I have legitimately wanted to do this for decades.
All said and done about 3 Carracks :P

Seriously though if you know where to look you can find the kit for about 500-600. After you add the boots, under suit, blaster, gloves, and the electronics in the helmet its about a grand give or take. Its not too bad if you do it little bits at a time. The biggest one time chunk is the armor kit. Where do you live at?

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
all those Redeemers we got will finally come in handy.
I resent the implication that our glorious Redeemer overlords won't be useful always.

if I thought of this then 5 others will have too. DON"T TAKE YOUR CAPITAL SHIPS OUT ON DAY 1. It is more important to fit and crew them properly for what we will use them for than to take them joyriding and be stolen for us.
In that case, let's go full TEST and double bluff it. Have Russian bring out the Russian Roulette with a skeleton crew, have the rest of TEST hiding nearby in their ships, wait for guys to come steal our Javelin then steal all their ships.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Suckin' & Truckin'.
Sexin' & Textin'
Smokin' & Talkin'
Shootan' & Tootan'
Shoutin' & Thrashin'
Stealin' & Tithin'

I could go on...