Lets talk 3.0, funding, TEST hate and more!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I know that I haven't been here in TEST long, but I have a few ideas of how things may periodically go with SC for us. Granted, these ideas are based on classic movies, but they seem to suit the general feeling of TEST based on those of you I've been getting to know so far.

(is it just me or does Breckin Meyer look a bit like Eric Kieron Davis?)

Add in the assortment of Lampoon & Broken Lizard movies, then put them in space.

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Montoya, I have to say that this is an excellent video.

If I had any concerns or reservations about TEST as an Org, this video pretty much put them all to rest. Hearing that we want everyone to enjoy the game for the first while I think is the best possible move TEST could make. Well met.
Only thing I can say about basic psychology though is that the masses will always fear the unknown, even more than knowing something shitty is coming. Once TEST knows what its plans are, the rest of the Orgs are likely to settle down re: TEST hate, but until we proclaim our intentions, we are a wildcard in the other Orgs eyes I guess.
Let 'em eat paranoia if that's what they want on their dinner plate

Lastly, I just want to say that the TEST MOON FUCK YOU with a side of dickbutts made my day. Almost spit coffee across the room and I wasn't even drinking coffee

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Our worst enemy! They hide in the shadows, and steal our beer, and then - *gasp* - don't even drink it!
If it helps any, I'll steal all of the unopened beers & various liquor bottles before they do. While I won't drink them either, I would however return them to the party while their backs are turned or they are gone to keep the party going as best as I can.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's not the quality of the visuals, it's the quality of the content.

You think anyone would care if a video was shot at 480i if it contained the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

The visuals are just fine (we can see you and the stuff you put on screen) this is Youtube not Broadcast TV or Cinema. Whats important is that we have great content that is interesting, thought provoking and entertaining, so keep it up :slight_smile:

The BBC in the UK has a charter that says they are law-bound to "Inform, Educate and Entertain" and if they don't do those three things the government can shut them down. Seems like a winning strategy as the TEST videos are all that and we've got a Montoya.

Forgot your password?