Looking forward to posting up to the wood and having a few cocktails while telling tall stories of how many Kilrathi i downed.

Sonomanapa

Lieutenant
Jul 5, 2022
RSI Handle
OpusOne
I was an early supporter, Nov 2014, but have not done much till now. I have fallen in on the deep end and loving it. Loving that your ORG culture has a love for the imbibing as I am fully involved in the cocktail culture. Thanks for listening and looking forward to joining.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
They say every force has an equal and opposite reaction - While you are enjoyig coctail culture and fine bourbon, others are getting trashed on Alcopop which has a main ingredient called "alcoholoc mix" and ordering a Garden Vaccume off the internet they are very confused to recieve in the post... TEST is a wide church and the Ying and Yang of alcohol consumption ranges from producers and enthusiasts through to t-totalers to remain in perfect balance - Welcome! :-)

By the way, did i tell you about this random Garden Vaccume i've just recieved in the post...?

[Legatus] Moufisto

Commander
Jul 4, 2022
RSI Handle
Mousfistoo
You know what, this is exactly the kind of guy I need navigating / captaining a Javelin

"Capt D (for drunk) Sono! We have a black hole coming up we should probably turn!"
"Are you kidding who knows what kind of liqour heaven awaits us, all power to the thrusters, forward!"
"The black hole is ripping us up captain what do we do"
*Capt D Sono takes a sip of the finest Spirits he has in a little whiskey glass with ice*
"Did I have one too many drinks or is my gut churning from something else? No matter, take power away from the shields and bring her in all the way! I want that liqour heaven NOW!"

Sonomanapa

Lieutenant
Jul 5, 2022
RSI Handle
OpusOne
You know what, this is exactly the kind of guy I need navigating / captaining a Javelin

"Capt D (for drunk) Sono! We have a black hole coming up we should probably turn!"
"Are you kidding who knows what kind of liqour heaven awaits us, all power to the thrusters, forward!"
"The black hole is ripping us up captain what do we do"
*Capt D Sono takes a sip of the finest Spirits he has in a little whiskey glass with ice*
"Did I have one too many drinks or is my gut churning from something else? No matter, take power away from the shields and bring her in all the way! I want that liqour heaven NOW!"

Dammit Maufisto, I am a bartender not a Captain.

Tow shots and all ahead flank. Damn the torpedoes we have spirits to find.

• o7
Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?