Looks like the next concept is an Aegis interceptor or racer

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
source: my eyes

No seriously, its just the sabre raven body with some pieces removed.
Coincidentally, the longer I wait for SC to release, I have more pieces of me falling off / crapping out...and I sure as hell ain't getting any faster, lol

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Coincidentally, the longer I wait for SC to release, I have more pieces of me falling off / crapping out...and I sure as hell ain't getting any faster, lol
Same, IRL waits for no game project unfortunately.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Same, IRL waits for no game project unfortunately.
Damn don't even remind me lol. When SC started I used to be able to live off of wheat beer for 2 weeks straight (on holiday ofc) and literally no other fluid intake. 8 to 12 0.5l.cans a day.
Now im struggling to cope with anything fizzy past a glass a day, including water. It's pathetic...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Damn don't even remind me lol. When SC started I used to be able to live off of wheat beer for 2 weeks straight (on holiday ofc) and literally no other fluid intake. 8 to 12 0.5l.cans a day.
Now im struggling to cope with anything fizzy past a glass a day, including water. It's pathetic...
Like the Navvies of old who made the Canals in the UK, in my youth it was taught in school that they were rationed several pints of beer a day by their employer... this was supposedly put down to poor water quality in the 1800's making beer healthier than water as it was sterilised by the alcoholic content... but I'm not too sure about that sounds like a perk of the job rather than scientific wisdom...?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Like the Navvies of old who made the Canals in the UK, in my youth it was taught in school that they were rationed several pints of beer a day by their employer... this was supposedly put down to poor water quality in the 1800's making beer healthier than water as it was sterilised by the alcoholic content... but I'm not too sure about that sounds like a perk of the job rather than scientific wisdom...?
I'd suspect that the scientific reason was a blend of the fluids having all been boiled that killed all the infectious stuff in the water & the ingredients of the beer helped with the flavor as much as anything else. It wouldn't surprise me if beer in the 1800s also didn't have a higher alcohol content.

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Legit, and a much older practice than the 1800's. They would not have understood why, just that it worked. Worth taking some time to read up on!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Legit, and a much older practice than the 1800's. They would not have understood why, just that it worked. Worth taking some time to read up on!
If I'm not mistaken, I've heard of their being forms of beer & alcohol going back to the ancient Egyptians if not further. I've also heard that during the dark ages, that several of the monasteries across Europe were artisans of brewing.

Edit: This isn't me trying to get or involve religion, just pointing out that it's been around for so long & often in surprising places.

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
If I'm not mistaken, I've heard of their being forms of beer & alcohol going back to the ancient Egyptians if not further. I've also heard that during the dark ages, that several of the monasteries across Europe were artisans of brewing.
Talonsbane knows his beer! Although I didn't know that fermentation has been dated back as far as 13,000 years ago in the form of 'beer gruel'. For those who want a brief unofficial history on beer, here you go:
Our ancient ancestors knew how to party and maintain good gut health :)

Say Nothing Good Comes From Alcohol ...

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
So to sum up all the info we gathered:
The new Aegis Sabre Variant is probably a ship.
Beer has been around forever.
So I name thee "Hangover", the Hero Raven with a 30% enhanced beer capacity.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I think the moral of the story is, if you trust in beer, everything else will fall into place (over the next 13,000 years until start citizen launches).

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
I believe stuff like that will be in a future patch along with Org chats, in-game ranks, etc.
Yepp, they planned to intoduce that right after the new pet feature is up and running.
No suprise here, you can buy pets for real money so this is first in the pipeline.
And given how CiG weights priorities we might still see all of this before we (as in non-Evocati) even set our first foot in Pyro.
Point in favor, we can all go to Pyro in matching TEST colors!
And with personalised mugs!
And... a TEST mascot...
OI?
What's the TEST mascot?
A drunken Dummy?

Forgot your password?