SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Avatar Generator Link: https://testsquadron.com/avatar/

I was inspired to do this project after seeing another org rocking some sweet avatar badges for their members. Asking around it looks like there are other members who want a TEST badge/frame for their Discord/Forum avatars and be able to create one without too much trouble.

August has been kind enough to do these manually but I want to automate it as much as possible:

Using these avatar badges, I've already run into other TEST members in random discord servers!!

So please feel free to try out the generator and give me your feedback / suggestions :)

Avatar Generator Link: https://testsquadron.com/avatar/

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Seems pretty functional
I've found that you may need to fiddle with the image you feed it slightly, but then you have to do that with every profile pic, really
you should change the background from blank grey tho
it's kinda boring :p

Reactions: Scape and marcsand2

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Doesn't seem to recognise GIFs.

I had to rename my .gif to .jpg to get it to see it but then it said "Warning: the image is too big then it would be re-scaled with low quality" so I named the GIF back to .gif and it didn't see it again.

EDIT - no wait a minute it does see GIFs now...?

EDIT - EDIT it would be nice to be able to reposition the image behind the frame hole.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Nice idea, I agree for me it need:
- ability toe reposition the image under the border
- black (or dark gray like the forum) backdrop for the outside of the test-border
- the ability to load non-square image (since most of the image on internet are rectangular...)

Denerius

Admiral
May 17, 2019
RSI Handle
Deneriuss
Pretty Cool, but doesn't fit some Avatars. I think it might be a good option later down the line for members that do not have custom Avatars. Or that want to do something but cant or dont want custom avatars.

Forgot your password?