MEDIOCRE! Fix this now TEST, I will help you.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
@Salt Lake, are we going to kick this thing off? I count at least eight competitors in this thread already. Unless I can't count, which is totally impossible right???
8 was minmum going to give it untill end of week to let people get signed up

Reactions: Rolo and Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Turns out that ramming works really well in fighting with a Sabre... you wouldn't think so, but it is true. I want us to be able to play music over the enemy's speakers so I can play the Benny Hill theme as they try to dodge me.
Haha. Sadistic and fun. I approve.
8 was minmum going to give it untill end of week to let people get signed up
Good, because I ain't back until mid June. Don't wait for me.

Please wait for me. *sobs*

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I think the only rule should be no ballistics, as the cockpit instagib bug is still too stronk.
That is a good one, I never use ballistics... euhm.... when I rented the 350R I used ballistics to test the optimal weapon load, but they also weren't of much use, until I discovered zoom..... a few moments ago..... still allot to learn

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
One to two weeks from Thursday.
Then that sorks for mid june. For other people also. Lets shoot for 18th of june to start the first round (since my birthday is 19th). The closing to sign up for this tourney ends in 3 days. Aftwr that rules and the tourney opponents will be released along with judges and getting people to stream it. So far it looks like people want auroras as the standard ship. This is reasonable as it is cheap to rent if you dont have it (which you should as a testie) I will review weapons rules next.

Forgot your password?