Mercury Cult - Now on Live! Go Fly!

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Hmm I don't know man... I mean the MSR have two toilet...TWO!!! Drake have to go way above premium to have that....

BTW, I'm reading the latest patch note for the PTU and find whis:

for everybody that was warried for the radar dish stiking out rejoice!!!
also more juce for QT is good...

Also form the patch note:

So additional skin for the MSR seams preatty much confirmed?? (aside form the ex-Advocacy I mean...)
The official line is that they wanted the button to show up in the PTU. Since that was a 'testing' item, seems likely. As gorgeous as the Nightrunner skin is, would be good to have options for the zillion or so MSR's that will be zooming around burning metric tons of hydrogen....

Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hmm I don't know man... I mean the MSR have two toilet...TWO!!! Drake have to go way above premium to have that....
I wasn't at all interested in this ship until you bought this to my attention... Tell me, are they in separate rooms or do they face each other like the toilets in posh clubs do sometimes so you can continue chatting with a friend while taking a dump?

1605722169488.png

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I wasn't at all interested in this ship until you bought this to my attention... Tell me, are they in separate rooms or do they face each other like the toilets in posh clubs do sometimes so you can continue chatting with a friend while taking a dump?

View attachment 19281
Well.. they are separate, but facing eachother, so if you leave the door open you can still chat.... but no chess board in the middle of them, that is a bit disappointing... 😕

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well.. they are separate, but facing eachother, so if you leave the door open you can still chat.... but no chess board in the middle of them, that is a bit disappointing... 😕
I've gotta get me a look at one of these, two johns facing each other - it's so crazy it might just work!

I can only imagine what the conveniences on the Genesis and Hurc are going to look like...

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Oook.... now that I see the skin I think I can live with that even if it's not sporting the Advocacy insigna...

BTW...is not black... more kinda of a dark gray-brown color... kinda strage one...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Aquila is $275.
You need to stop living in the past. ;)
Weird, I could've sworn the Aquila was $275 at one point
Yeah she went up . . .ummmmm, some time ago. Time has become subjective, so it could have been yesterday, haha.
That awkward moment when you and the person across never shut the doors. You're both done but wonder who makes the first move to get up.
Meh, I've been in the army long enough to have perfected the art of direct eye contact while shiting.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
You need to stop living in the past. ;)

Yeah she went up . . .ummmmm, some time ago. Time has become subjective, so it could have been yesterday, haha.
There is only now, the future, and the other day.

• Glorious
Forgot your password?