Mother of God. Is it happening?

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
Well they said in the in the Epic Month post...

Invictus Launch Week, also commonly known as Fleet Week, is the period between Emancipation Day and Armistice Day that marks the beginning of the new year of recruits for the UEE Navy
And according to the Galactapedia Armistice day is May 29th, I think it's going to be the end of the month.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
They most likely aren't going to sell it to anyone. They are just going to roll it out to show it off (Kinda like real-world fleet weeks where you get to look at military craft) That's what I hope, at least.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
They most likely aren't going to sell it to anyone. They are just going to roll it out to show it off (Kinda like real-world fleet weeks where you get to look at military craft) That's what I hope, at least.
I think official word on this is still they will sell it to no one who hasn't unlocked it in Sq42 first. So I can't see any way anyone is going to get their hands on it for some time.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Fucking gag me if the F8 goes on sale. It's barely tolerable as is locked behind the 10,000 USD pledge gate.

There are some things that shouldn't be on sale- the UEE Navy's brand new still highly classified heavy fighter should absolutely be one of them.
Yeah. Double the firepower of a Super Hornet in a frame that is supposed to be as agile as a Sabre. Hmmmm.

Forgot your password?