New concierge reward... prepared to be jelly.. possibly

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
No offense Montoya but if you where proposing the funds for a big test party I might be more inclined. On a separate note If I give someone a ship does it add to there hoard? I.e. can we all give ships to Montoya to rig it and him then give them back later.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
My question is, I'm only $230 away from Space Marshal. When I cross that line, will I receive the TEST suit at that point or did I have to have reached that point before now? I say when because I have no doubt that eventually that will happen within this calendar year.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I'm interested in knowing that as well. Not that i'll get there anytime soon (or ever), but you never know.

Also, I have to say, having a shiny gold space suit and a gold sniper rifle are not very good for actual functionality. It's hard to be the unseen sniper if you're the flashiest thing within 10 km, eh?
perhaps thats the point of having the gold sniper rifle? lol

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
My question is, I'm only $230 away from Space Marshal. When I cross that line, will I receive the TEST suit at that point or did I have to have reached that point before now? I say when because I have no doubt that eventually that will happen within this calendar year.
I *think* it updates over time. So if you spend more, you move up.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I always thought to myself that I would know that Star Citizen was in trouble the day they had a sale of the F8 Lightening, since you know that would raise a ton of money...

The fact that they are *giving it away* (via either (cough) spending 25k or finishing SQ42 and earning a badge) tells me they are uber-confident about the game.

I mean, c'mon, if they announced a concept sale for the F8 and sold it with LTI, how much would you spend and how many would you buy?

This is like leaving money on the table...something that other companies (coughEAcough) would never do.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I always thought to myself that I would know that Star Citizen was in trouble the day they had a sale of the F8 Lightening, since you know that would raise a ton of money...

The fact that they are *giving it away* (via either (cough) spending 25k or finishing SQ42 and earning a badge) tells me they are uber-confident about the game.

I mean, c'mon, if they announced a concept sale for the F8 and sold it with LTI, how much would you spend and how many would you buy?

This is like leaving money on the table...something that other companies (coughEAcough) would never do.
I agree entirely @Radegast74

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Total of two F8 ships if you get to $15K $25K in pledges.
I wonder if you can gift one? The black market will pay a lot.

There are a lot of insane people in this game.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm 4k away from Wing Commander and if wifey ever finds out, she'll have me committed.

enew subscription to "Big un's")
Found Al Bundy, gang.

3.) A built in beverage cooler in the cockpit. Some might say its for Champagne, but we TESTies enjoy all sorts of beverages.
Wait! No cooler! Fuck it then, I'm done pledging.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I think I went a little overboard...

OMG a test-colored F8. I know what I'm going to be flying lol. :smile:

YOu should point out to them that 1 scattergun at S1 is pointless. You need a pair at the least. Imagine blowing shit up in a M50. Scatterguns hit hard as hell close up and with that racers maneuverability and speed these guns would be good.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
YOu should point out to them that 1 scattergun at S1 is pointless. You need a pair at the least. Imagine blowing shit up in a M50. Scatterguns hit hard as hell close up and with that racers maneuverability and speed these guns would be good.
Better yet, allow those who have earned the S1 scatterguns to be able to buy more from the shop.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
So, I understand that $1000 is High Admiral, $2500 is Grand Admiral, $5000 is Space Marshal, $10,000 is Wing Commander, and $25,000 is Legatus Navium?

On a different note, the purpose of having gold plated guns, suit and ship is to intimidate people so you don't have to shoot them. That and something sharp to wear to weddings. I've played enough MMO's to know there will be weddings in SC. And cake.

Forgot your password?