New concierge reward... prepared to be jelly.. possibly

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
That being said, I was the 29th person to put the free Legatus booklet in my shopping cart. There are a lot of insane people in this game.
as a proud aurora holder I can't be completely sure but as far as I understand booklet is available to all .. it is free for top tiers (like wing commander and above ) but even small sharks (aka high admirals ) could buy it from the same pool

Meanwhile - @ Xist - could you make a screenshot of the full page ?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
as a proud aurora holder I can't be completely sure but as far as I understand booklet is available to all .. it is free for top tiers (like wing commander and above ) but even small sharks (aka high admirals ) could buy it from the same pool

Meanwhile - @ Xist - could you make a screenshot of the full page ?
The OP shows the full page.

Mine looks the same except it says I'm mentally ill and should seek professional help, err I mean, that Legatus is unlocked.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Just stopped in for a few more beers, then it's off to sell more blood and semen. In a couple months you guys can call me Carlos Legatus Navium Gluteus Maximus!(memo to self: Pick up 55 gallon drum of lotion at Costco, renew subscription to "Big un's")
you have me wondering how much I can make selling my semen now....

I think Legatus is like $25k or higher actually.

You literally have to be certifiably insane.

That being said, I was the 29th person to put the free Legatus booklet in my shopping cart. There are a lot of insane people in this game.
yea just learned about it, I made the correction.. and feel oddly destroyed at the same time lol

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

Total of two F8 ships if you get to $15K $25K in pledges.
My nearly Space Marshal ass is new wondering 2 things.

1.) Will these in game rewards continue to be rewarded to those who reach these backer levels after now?

2.) How do I come up with the additional funds to achieve such wonderful Status levels without doing anything criminal that would cause me to lose these benefits afterwards OR die in the process of doing so either way?

There are only 3 things missing from the Concierge Civilian Luxury F8.

1.) Gold colored exterior trim so that will match the guns & flight suit.

2.) Golden TEST Squadron insignias opposite of the numbers.

3.) A built in beverage cooler in the cockpit. Some might say its for Champagne, but we TESTies enjoy all sorts of beverages.

Forgot your password?