Caterpillar modules list:
- Broadside cannons, check
- Broadside homing torpedo launchers, check
- Forward Armored Nose Prowl for smashing annoying Hornets, check
- Topside Citadel Castle, check
- Additional Gothic Castling for body, check
- Assorted religious symbols and singnatory, check
- Enough Gold paint to cover body, check
- 1 month insurance for paint job and assorted attachments, error insufficient credits.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Could you imagine a ship with lasers like that, looks like it could take out anything.
Anything at 90 degrees to itself, anyway.

Looking forward to Beam lasers if they ever arrive, I could never aim for shit so Beams would really help me.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Beam weapons would be cool to have, just hold down fire for a solid line of pain out to X meters, but they'd overheat super fast so you'd have to manage it in bursts.

A good trade off to be able to slice up a ship if you ask me.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
WTB some weapons from EVE Online to port over here.

The smallest weapons you can mount on your ship are 125mm gatling cannons. For reference, the gun on the M1 Abrahms battle tank is a 120mm cannon.

That's the smallest, in the small category. The largest guns in EVE are Quad 3500mm Siege cannons.

That's some dakka my friends.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Lol for years people were complaining about not having a pocket carrier. So when they get a chance to get one they don't vote for it. Little over 23k votes so lets just say a large portion has not yet voted.
I'm pretty sure most people are aware too that they probably never going to own one

Next thing is they are probably going to do it anyway later

I voted for the corsair because i think connie could have been done better

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I am glad the connie sized explorer (Aquila and 600i explorer) is not getting a look in. I am curious how they are going to make a reclaimer work (i.e. how many wrecks are there to fill one). I fully expect after battles there will be wrecks of course but history shows only the victor controls the battlefield and the Roman empire will fail. I therefore quite like the idea of a much smaller scavenger. Like the prospector I think there will be more targets.

Carriers are interesting, and only as strong as the fleet you carry, its why I am uncertain of the space used on a Polaris to house one fighter. (Think an extra power plant and more turrets would work better!). For those so inclined there is the Idris which keeps selling despite the cost and crew requirements. It took them ages to develop it, do we really need another?

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
In the Drake ATV they said they were going to have a look into some side gunner weapons in the cutlass this gives me hope for the cutlass atleast

The more i think about it the more im really liking the idea of this entry level scav ship
They said something along the line of a stealth scavenger able to get in an out of a hot area that sounds to me like a prowler light, A perfect ship for getting a small group of bodies close to an orion or a starfarer for example

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ooooh man people getting straight salty about the Vulture winning so far on Spectrum/RSI forums.

Mmmmmm its delicious.
If they don't like it they should do what all political parties in the greatest of democracies do.

Canvas like crazy to artificially influence what should be a purely democratic process...

...and failing that: rig the bastard. Works every time, that one.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
If they don't like it they should do what all political parties in the greatest of democracies do.

Canvas like crazy to artificially influence what should be a purely democratic process...

...and failing that: rig the bastard. Works every time, that one.

Give me 20,000 dollars and I'll start a (non-affiliated, thanks Citizens United!) thinktank to shill for your ship of choice.

Forgot your password?